Help me pick some restaurants to eat at...

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
TRex is DTD is fun for kids ! Burgers are great and the waffle fries are my favorite! The TRexadillas for an app is also a must for us! The quality of food IMO is better than Rainforest even though they are owned by the same company!

We also enjoy ESPN club over on the boardwalk. The teriyaki dingers (boneless wings) and overtime fries are a must do for us! (every year we are in Disney in Jan for Championship weekend so we spend at least 6 hours watching the 2 games! we have both shifts of servers! lol)

Nine Dragons over in China is a nice meal too!

Artist Point in WL hasn't disappointed yet, it is more on the pricey side though and a limited menu.

We love the Rainforest Cafe, but I've never been to TRex before... Maybe if we are in DTD we will check it out :) We have been to ESPN in the past and have loved it, too! Esp my husband and son... They love the tvs in the bathrooms lol

daisyduckie

For breakfast or dinner I Iike the Kona Cafe. Love the omelettes for breakfast and love the steak for dinner.
Another place I really like is the Grand Floridian Cafe. I've eaten dinner there 3 times, and had great food and service each time. If you go make sure you try the dessert sampler. Heaven!:hungry:

tlev

I know you have already received tons of suggestions, but here is my 2 cents.

Character Meals: Tusker House for Breakfast (we did not like the food at lunch), Akershus for Breakfast (I did not enjoy menu selections for lunch, but my husband loved it), Garden Grill, and Cinderella's Royal Table for Lunch or Dinner.
(We've eaten at Crystal Palace twice, loved the characters, just not the food.)

Table Service: Ohana for Dinner is our handsdown favorite with Be Our Guest coming in a close second! We also love 50's Prime Time Cafe, La Hacienda San Angel, T-Rex , Teppan Edo and Le Cellier.

CheshireCat12

Raglan Road at DTD is a great place- food is yum and entertainment is a lot of fun. Good for families! I would also recommend Kona Cafe for breakfast (our family's only must-do).

Your list looks good. 'Ohana for dinner is our "must do." We love the restaurants throughout the World Showcase. The pizza at Via Naopli is probably the best in WDW. If you like a traditional family dinner, you might want to consider Liberty Tree Tavern.

Disney Shib

I've never been to Ohana, so I am looking forward to it. Have you been there for breakfast before??? Biergarten is one that we were going to book, too. I guess I will!! lol :) thanks for the feedback!

We've Ohana we both breakfast and dinner and we love it for both. The pineapple bread and the welcome juice are delicious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom