Help me out please

Dippy Dawg

Original Poster
First of all i am a huge Disney fan (obviously:brick:) and a huge Goofy fan - hence the screen name. I am going to be purchasing my first boat :sohappy: in the next year or so and I would like some help naming her. Any Ideas? I was trying to think of the names of the boats on the Jungle Cruise?? Here are some other ideas:

"Dreams Do Come True"

"Fantasea Land"

"My Laughin' Place"

Does Goofy have and boat and if so do you know the name?

What about the name of the ride vehicles in POTC.

Do you have any suggestions??

Hmmm...that's a tough one. Donald's boat is called the Miss Daisy, and of course there's Goofy's Barnstormer. There's a poster/scene called "Boat Builders" with Goofy, Mickey and Donald all building a boat, but it doesn't have a name...they're just sort of whistling and climbing up the mast.

Your names are great too - hopefully people will come up with some more suggestions for you as the day goes on. I like Laughin' Place a lot, as Splash's my favorite ride... :)

loveyloo2

suggestion...

What about

Fantasmic Voyage

SeaBastion

Sea you at WDW

anyhow, that's all I can conjure up at this moment...

Best wishes and congratulations on your boat!!

:sohappy:

daverube

I just recently read somewhere that the No. 1 application name for boats in the US is "Obsession." I like your ideas much better......

dave

handyman

Or you could name it something like "Magic Jr." or "Wonder II" after the Disney cruise ships and then paint a picture of Goofy painting the bow similar to what the cruise ships have.

(I know that they have an actual statue of Goofy mounted to the hull, but that might be a bit elaborate for a smaller pleasure craft)

goofyfan13

Theres also "Friendship" of course being after the friendship boats at Epcot. So your boat could be "Friendship VIII" or whatever the number after the last boat at Epcot is. :wave:

there is a goofy short called "how to be a sailor". i wonder if at some point in this short, goofy names a boat. Maybe if you can find out, that can be the name:lookaroun.

yoda_5729

I think Pete, Goofy's next door neighbor in Goof Troop had a boat......but I don't know what it was called, and I could even be wrong about this, but I think he did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom