Help me lower my blood pressure...please!

tookydo

Long story short...we are going on our first Xmas trip 12/10 - 12/15. My 90 day window for ADR's is Friday. We booked thru AAA. About 4 days ago I was 'testing' the online ADR system and was able to retrieve my reservation. Last night I tried again to make sure I was comfortable enough with the online process and I got a message that said my reservation had been canceled.:fork: Disney couldn't help; they said only AAA could cancel the ressie since they own it. AAA finally opened at 10:00 this morning and sure enough it was canceled. Why and by whom, I have no idea. She re-did the ressie with a new confirmation number. So I tried the online ADR system this afternoon. I can't pull up my ressie (I can, however, pull it up on the mydisneyreservation.com/guest so I know it's in the system). This is what I'm doing: log on to Disney website; go to book dining reservations then click retrieve resort reservation; I put in the info (confirmation #, last name, Arrival, and resort; no place for a phone number which I believe I had to enter before this whole mess occurred). Then it says loading and nothing happens. It just goes back to the same page. It doesn't say 'can't find, no reservation exists, not even you fool you have no idea what you are doing!:hammer: What am I doing wrong? I hear my ADR clock ticking. Please help!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Master Yoda,,, Le Celliar is 2 credits. Along with Citricos, Norcooosee, Spelling wrong but several sites list them as 2 per person. Without Candle light Processional.
Sites listing Le Cellier costing 2 TS credits for anything except for the Candlelight Processional package are incorrect. Only signature dining restaurants cost 2 TS credits. Le Cellier is not a signature restaurant and only costs 1 TS credit. Check out page 5 of the attached document and Le Cellier is not shown as a 2 TS credit restaurant.

http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw/images2003/languagespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/2009Dining.pdf

Upvote 0

tookydo

Original Poster
Yes, all CP dinner packages are 2TS. Without the CP dinner pacakge, it is one for dinner. I got the CP package. I guess my post may have been a little confusing. With some of the things I read hear and elsewhere about not wanting to use 2 TS credits for the CP package I was surprised to have a difficult time getting a ressie.

True, AAA costs us $60 per year. However, they've changed more than one flat tire for us and jumped a battery or two. We are primarily members for roadside service. But there are tons of other discounts such as at local restaurants and retail stores. Heck, I just mailed a package with UPS and got 15% off. And with two boys, that 15% discount at Dunham's Sporting Goods basically pays for the membership. Everything else, like preferred parking at WDW, is gravy!:animwink:

Upvote 0

thetodd

We've booked about 9 or 10 Disney trips with AAA and have had 0 problems, they've saved us anywhere form 15 to 20% each time and all I have to do is email my TA with the details, no waiting on hold etc. I too initially got AAA for roadside service and have gotten way more than my money's worth from dead batteries to keys locked inside to towing, heck the AAA discount on Disney is a perk.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Make sure youre up at 6 to try again online. If I remember right I couldnt pull my stuff up either until the day of...but I cant fully remember.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom