Help! Great Steak Place besides La Cellier?

amykissangel

Original Poster
Hi folks,

My best friend and her family are going to Disney in January and were SO looking forward to La Cellier (well, my bf is a vegetarian but her family loves steak). She called today and they are full and wants to know where else they can all eat that her Dad would love. I know the Japanese steakhouse is delicious...what else can you all tell me? Thanks!

lovepooh

We just got back from the world a few days ago! Miss it already:dazzle:

Anyway we are big steak eaters and had steak a lot. But the two best places we had steak at were Captain's Grille at the Yacht club a true hidden gem. Also the Coral Reef at Epcot has a great NY Strip. So that would be my votes!

LowesChevy

The Yachtsman Steakhouse for Ribeyes or T-bones or Shulas'

Some of the signatures will have filet mignon Jiko, & Yachtsman and some will offer beef tenderloin-Artist Point. Some of the one table service restuarants are offering ribeyes on their menus.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Brown Derby is my vote.

Used to be a favorite of mine, until they replaced the filet with a strip steak that more resembled the bottom of a shoe than a $39 steak. I havn't had the current rib eye that they offer for $39, so I can't comment on that one.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Shula's is great, although they felt a little more pricey to me. But I loved the Yachtsman when we were their on our honeymoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom