Hello

canning17

Original Poster
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

I am a member from England, but absolutely love visiting WDW. Our forthcoming trip will be our 8th, and we can't wait.

There is myself, DH and DS aged 16, and we have booked 11 nights at POR and 3 nights at AKL, and have also booked the DDP whilst at POR.

Really looking forward to this holiday, and also looking forward to using this website for help and advice.

Regards

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Welcome, welcome.
Hopefully we can be a good resource for making the most of your holiday. Do know that the opinions here are as varied and the many people who visit, so take most with a grain of salt.

As you have visited a number of times, you have a good idea what to expect. When was your most recent visit? Much has changed (for the good) in the last few years, and we can highlight what is new for you to be sure to see.

What are the dates for your trip? That will also influence what is available to you.

fauna

Welcome Aboard! :wave:

This is really an invaluable resource for keeping up on WDW happenings. I mean, c'mon, who else is going to tell you that the hot cheese pumps are back at Pecos Bill's?

k.hunter30

Hello and welcome!

You are very blessed to be living in England, yet have been to WDW 8 times! I hope your next trip is wonderful! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom