Hello, I'm new here!

big80sanddisney

Original Poster
Greetings, my name is John Kilduff, and I'm hoping I'll be able to stick around here for a while.

As a veteran Disney fan of almost 2 decades, I've tried to find a message board to hang out at where I can talk Disney, but it's been a rough go.

I hope I'll finally be able to find what I'm looking for here.

Sincerely,

John "big80sanddisney" Kilduff

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Welcome!!!
You'll have fun here, but watch out for Brian, he bites :D

*throws hands up in air*

I give up :lol:

*bites John*

There...they warned you :lol:

Welcome aboard me matey...now pass me a grog and do it smartly...are ye a bilge rat err a land lubber? Arrrr

AriBelle23

RE

Hi! Members always post all these crazy questions that I always know the answer to, but I am always too late responding to them, ...oh well :) ... so I was thinking I can't lose with saying welcome! ...and Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing day off!

WDWFREAK53

Re: RE

Originally posted by AriBelle23
Hi! Members always post all these crazy questions that I always know the answer to, but I am always too late responding to them, ...oh well :) ... so I was thinking I can't lose with saying welcome! ...and Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing day off!

It's Labor Day again???

*drives Christy to the delivery room*

MouseMadness

Re: Re: RE

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
It's Labor Day again???

*drives Christy to the delivery room*

:fork:

I'll have you know it's been a whole 19 months since I've been with child! It's a new record for me :D

Wckd Queen

Welcome!

Welcome John! :wave:

Please dont let Brian frighten you away. We usually keep him chained and muzzled, but since it was a holiday, we let him run around the yard for a bit :lol:

tigsmom

Just noticed that we are neighbors!
Don't worry...I'll watch your back.
And Brian is really more bark than bite. :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom