Hello from PITTSBURGH!

BigB911

Original Poster
Greetings yinz guys!:wave:

So I'm taking my family and some of my extended family to WDW in September, 2008. We are all so excited! :sohappy:

I've poured over just about every disney site in existence, watched all the shows on the Travel Channel, and watched the DVD trip planner. I think that I'm well educated on traveling to WDW and getting the most out of our trip. Our itinerary is planned and reservations are made. Is there any juicy tidbits of advice that you seasoned visitors to WDW might have that I won't find anywhere else? And I'm not talking about the bottled water stuff or the PB&J's for $.69 stuff. Thanks in advance!!!

-Brian

bayoumoon

Welcome Aboard:sohappy: My only advice is to do ADR's, even if your not doing the dining plan. It makes it sooooo much easier. Oh and have tons of fun!

sherylemomof2

Adrs

Advanced dining Reservations. I suggest doing them as soon as allowed some places with peak times fill up quickly. I think it was 60 days out we reserved maybe someone can verify time frame allowed. We also are from Pa I grew up in Greensburg but live in Warren now. We are leaving in 3 days yeah.

bayoumoon

Thanks! :D
We do have the dining plan, but what are ADR's?

My advice is to go to the local library or bookstore and get a copy of the Unoffical Guide to WDW it is filled with EVERYTHING. I used it on my first trip and have already bought an undated one for this years trip. You can make Advance Dinning Reservations up to 180 days in advance, thats six months. If you are planning on eating at Cinderellas Royal Table or ANY character meals, please, please call asap, even if your going during the "value" season.

BigB911

Original Poster
Advanced dining Reservations. I suggest doing them as soon as allowed some places with peak times fill up quickly. I think it was 60 days out we reserved maybe someone can verify time frame allowed. We also are from Pa I grew up in Greensburg but live in Warren now. We are leaving in 3 days yeah.

OH OK! Thanks! Yeah I got all my reservations already...Breakfast w/ Pooh at MK, Breakfast w/ JoJo at DH, and Breakfast at CRT back at MK. I've read lots of advice on not overdoing the character meals, so I'm thinking that 3 is plenty. :animwink:

Oh...have a fun and safe trip!!! Let's Go Pens!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom