Hello from New Jersey!

batulo128

Original Poster
Hi!

[FONT=Arial Black]My name is Mike.. i want to greet all my disney peeps.. My wife and i are going to Celebrate our wedding Anniversay On July 12th..[/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][/SIZE][/FONT]
I would appreciate help about a ride called Dinosaur. I heard that it is loud and scary.. I don't oppose to "dark rides" i heard a 100ft. T-rex jumps out of a tree.. Is he close to the car when he pops out?

I want to enjoy this ride if anyone has any feedback i am open to suggestions..

Thanks!:veryconfu:wave:

SiriusBlack

Dinosaur is one of my favorite rides at disney. A 15ft. T-Rex does jump out at the car, but in my opinion it isn't THAT scary. The ride can be a bit loud, and there are some bright strobe light-like flashes at the beginning and end. The ride can also be a bit jerky. But the theming is amazing and it is a very exciting ride. If you do not have any health issues that would be effected by the jerkiness of the car, I say definately ride it. It can be a lot of fun!

PS. Happy anniversery

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard :wave:

Thought I'd make my greeting small to balance the huge type at the beginning.

Keep the font small - please

batulo128

Original Poster
Hi again!

:cool:Hello:

Would someone be kind enough to provide info about how to get those nice pictures above the screen name..

Also, I am interested in "Leaving a Legacy" I am not sure how that works..

Thank you!

batulo128

Original Poster
Changed font size..

:cool:Hello:

Would someone be kind enough to provide info about how to get those nice pictures above the screen name..

Also, I am interested in "Leaving a Legacy" I am not sure how that works..

Thank you!

I hope the font size is readable..:hurl:

brkgnews

Welcome. :) I put some info on your profile page about how to get the photos near your screen name (they're called "avatars"). If you don't know how to get to your profile page, just look towards the upper right hand side of this page and click where it says "Welcome, batulo128"

As for Leave a Legacy at EPCOT... those tiles are no longer being offered for sale. Sorry about that. :(

JustPlainBill

Just a minor correction, it's not a T-rex that jumps out at you on Dinosaur, it's a Carnotaurus, one of the differences being the conspicuous "bull" horns it has on top of it's head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom