Hello from Kosovo!!!!

DisneyFanLS

Original Poster
Hello all!!!

I'm currently serving in the country of Kosovo, but in only SIX (count'em) SIX short days, I will be winging my way back to the good ole U.S. of A and at Walt Disney WORLD!!! WOO HOO!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm meeting my better half at WDW for an ENTIRE week of fun...fun....FUN!!!! I can't wait!!! It's been FOUR long years since our last trip, so there's TONS of new stuff for us to see and experience!!!

We're staying at the Coronado Springs Resort (for the first time) and have planned to do ALL the parks, ALL the shows, and ALL the attractions, fireworks shows, Hoop-De-Doo, Fantasmic, etc., etc., etc......

(Can you guys tell I'm excited!!!???)

Let's see.....only 6 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes, 40 seconds.....35 seconds....30 seconds.....25 seconds..............................................................

jjgoo

Congratulations! And welcome home at least for a short time.

I hope you have a great time!

Thank you for your service to the USA!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Tomcat47

Congrats and let me thank you for serving our country. Make sure while you are at MK you ask to be involved in the Flag Retreat at the end of the afternoon. Just go to Guest Relations and say your in the service and would like to be involved .

Ella's Mommy

Thank you for serving. My husbands in the military also but he wouldnt find it fun to come off a tour and go to WDW. Lucky me:lookaroun Have the time of your life and some well deserved rest.

SallyShine

I can't imagine going from Kosovo to WDW! Talk about a 180! Have a magical time. I would also like to comment on all the "thank you's" you're getting. You guys rock! I just love to see people support the military. Keep up the good work. Soldiers deserve every kind word we can give them.

disneyfan56

Thank you for serving and have a wonderful time at disney.

My son is also in the military so I know what you give up every day to serve us.

Enjoy and be safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom