Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

TAC

I had to pass this on...

MARK YOUR CALENDARS

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So this Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Terrorist sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God Bless America!

IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON!!

TAC

DisneyJill said:
This one time...at band camp...no, seriously, this one time at the Contemporary I was checking this guy in and we were supposed to call them Mr or Mrs whoever and he said his last name was McFeely and I was like "Okay, Mr McFee...Um, Dan...I see you're arriving today...." I couldn't call the man Mr McFeely with a straight face.

Was he wearing glasses, a grey hat and jacket, riding a bicycle, and carrying a package ? :)

tigsmom

TAC said:
MARK YOUR CALENDARS

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So this Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Terrorist sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God Bless America!

UHMmmmmm....No. :rolleyes:

figmentmom

TAC said:
MARK YOUR CALENDARS

Nice try, big guy. :lol:

JBSLJames

DisneyJill said:
I couldn't call the man Mr McFeely with a straight face.

Then you'll have a really tough time checking in my neighbor, Richard Cumspot. He goes by the nickname D!cky.

What, it is hell afterall.

:p

JBSLJames

When I worked at the Gap Warehouse in Erlanger Kentucky, the maintenance manager's name was Mike Hunt. And he was paged over the intercom system 3 to 4 times a day. Always got a giggle. Especially if it was , "Mike Hunt, please report to the bathrooms. . ."

stranger

I'm just passing through hell just to chime in about the funny names. I actually went to school with a guy name Mark Abate (what does it sound like?) :lookaroun .

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
*juggles cute litte puppy wuppies*

Awwww dont they look cute? :)

What? :confused:

;)

Yeah... I think its a mix of the caffiene and that the weekend is getting closer.. making me all sassy and spicy. :lol: :lookaroun

pinkrose

Speaking of funny names, my mom had a friend named . She married someone with the last name of Butts. Now her name is Butts. :lol:

speck76

pinkrose said:
Speaking of funny names, my mom had a friend named . She married someone with the last name of Butts. Now her name is Butts. :lol:

Let's hope she never travels to the UK.

:D

Erika

I know I've said this before, but what the heck, you just can't hear it enough.

My mom has a first cousin named D!ck .

To top it off, somebody in the family had some old home movies transferred to video, and without thinking, my mom labled it "Nilles/ Movies"

:lookaroun

stranger

pinkrose said:

LOL That is too funny. :lol:

Actually, is my name (not real name, just a nickname :( )

Erika

Speaking of fannies (the American meaning)... and Butts...

I had an elderly patient ask me yesterday if I had any tattoos anywhere, like on my "buttocks" :eek:

I told him yeah, I had one of cottage cheese.

:lol:

:cry:

JBSLJames

stranger said:
LOL That is too funny. :lol:

Actually, is my name (not real name, just a nickname :( )

There must me a reason for that. We must investigate.

Press your buttocks against the screen and hum the theme from Bonanza. . . :lookaroun

And Erica - LOL. Very funny. Hard to believe, but very funny indeed. Nice use of the smilies for the condition of your vertical smily :eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Erika said:
Speaking of fannies (the American meaning)... and Butts...

I had an elderly patient ask me yesterday if I had any tattoos anywhere, like on my "buttocks" :eek:

I told him yeah, I had one of cottage cheese.

:lol:

:cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's definitely worth a reputation point.

Maria

...and I wonder what the parents were thinking when they named their kids! :brick:

There is an article in the newspaper here about the names of the kids of famous actors, like "Scout, Tallullah Belle, Apple" etc... ;)

scorp111

I always said I was going to name one kid artsand and the other air.......

My last name is Kraft........

My daughter Anna probably thanks me for not doing it.... :cool:

figmentmom

Maria said:
...and I wonder what the parents were thinking when they named their kids! :brick:

There is an article in the newspaper here about the names of the kids of famous actors, like "Scout, Tallullah Belle, Apple" etc... ;)

I teach elementary school music, and you just would NOT believe what parents name their kids. I've had kids named June Melon, Wood Byrnes (NOT a nickname!!!) - I even had one little boy whose middle name was "Enough" - and yes, he was the youngest of eight siblings! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom