Rumor Heimlich's Chew Chew Train being moved to Florida? (Reddit rumor)

brb1006

To be fair, watching numerous blogs and videos, I see mostly adults wearing character backpacks, hats, outfits, carrying Duffy's ... lol
I think the Kawaii culture of Japan also plays a role in this. This also explains why Marie from The Aristocats,Chip and Dale, and Stitch are very popular in Japan. This also explains why Marie and later her brothers and the other Stitch characters are very common in shows, parades, and meet and greets.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

See that's where I disagree and don't get the hate for Heimlich's. It's simple and basic, but I think it has a certain charm and cuteness. It's not even the worse ride in It's a Bug's Land (Tuck and Roll easily wins IMHO) and I'd rate Heimlich's much higher than the generic boring flat rides in Paradise Pier (or whatever that section is called now) like Golden Zephyr or Jumpin' Jellyfish.

Don't get me wrong: it is a simple B ticket and is fluff. But I don't understand the hate it gets.
Everything in A Bug's Land is an A Ticket.

doctornick

For some reason, I was thinking about this rumor - was there any truth that Bug's Land (or part of it) was being considered for DAK? Or was that just a made up internet rumor?

At this point, I would imagine all of the removed elements of Bug's Lang have found their final resting places.

justintheharris

For some reason, I was thinking about this rumor - was there any truth that Bug's Land (or part of it) was being considered for DAK? Or was that just a made up internet rumor?

At this point, I would imagine all of the removed elements of Bug's Lang have found their final resting places.
Probably completely made up. If I had to guess.

NiarrNDisney

I could see "The Child's Chew Chew Train" being slapped together for Galaxy's Edge to quickly add a third ride and capitalize on the new show.

Doubt the mouse would do this but I agree another "kiddie" ride or two added to other areas of the park would help with the long lines and giving parents options for when the little one isn't tall enough to ride some attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom