hehehe

tigsmom

Re: ??????????????

Originally posted by kennyj29
I would love to reply to this thread if I had some sort of clue as to what the heck we are talking about?????

But you just did! :lol:

PhilharMagician

This is awesome. A thread about nothing that keeps on going and going. :hammer:

Can anyone tell me how to get out of the nightmare. I just keep spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning and spinning.:veryconfu Oh, where was I going with this?:snore: Well back to work.

pilka214

wow weird thread....... which has absolutley nothing to do with wdw but it is fun hey moderators u should keep this one up just for laughs. "we're going to our laughing place, our laughing place" "hahahahaha":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but now i have confused myself:brick: :slurp: :p :p :p i am certainly not cookoo for coocoo puffs i cant eat chocolate for breakfast

civileng68

Account Suspended
elves

Hey, where have the Keebler Elfs been? I mean the advertisements have just seemed to stop.

But, then again,

Yo ho Yo ho I pirate's life for me.

Nineinchnailsmk

hunka hunka burns in love....

Oh, it seems to be some sort of communique...

It's your fortune sir...

CAPITAL!

"Youll find true love on flag day!"

(and finally)

Oh! Its one of those nude female firestations!!!!

I wish disney owned the simpsons.....:drevil:

DisneyNme

so i was talking to this guy once, and i was like hey! he was like yo. and i was like whoa. he was like wow. Then he said shoes? and i was like yes, i use them to see, and if there not tied i cant see so good. :hammer: hmmmmm....weird

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by StevenT
this thread makes absolutley no sense. I love it! :sohappy:

I like the little orange ones with the extra goat cheese! :animwink:

Of course..none of them ever come out on Thursdays!! :lol:

*dies laughing* :sohappy:

:lookaroun

tigsmom

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
I like the little orange ones with the extra goat cheese! :animwink:

Of course..none of them ever come out on Thursdays!! :lol:

*dies laughing* :sohappy:

:lookaroun

Then its a good thing its Wednesday! :lol:

DisneyNme

its acually Supercalifragilisticexpealidotious, in fact....indoopitable. But when you sing Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee....an actors life for me, itll take to to your most laughinest place!!! :hammer: Where you coming from here boy....Im come from my house!! YAAAAYYYYYY!!!

ltbeach

clean cup, move down, move down, move down.

Always the Queens way.

Why pardon me, but mr 3 why must you paint them red?

not me your grace, the ace....

Piebald

Once I grabbed Brer Bear's butt while riding Splash Mountain. He said "Show us your balls!" and I smacked him and said "you naughty bear!!"

BRER STITCH

Just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........just keep swimming,swimming,swimming,swimming,......just keep swimming,swimming,swimming........

:sohappy:

Atta83

DDDDDoooooooooooo yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuu ssssssssssspppppppppeeeeeeeeaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaalllllllllleeeeeeee???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom