hehehe

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Does YOUR baloney have a first name???

:lookaroun

Yes... and I call it J-E-R-R-Y and it has a second name as well... but I wont go into that now. :lol: :lookaroun

DMC-12

Originally posted by tigsmom
Feelin your Goats today? :lol:

Am I feeling up Goats today? :confused: :veryconfu No... No... thats only a Friday night thing. :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :p :p ;) :wave:

tigsmom

Originally posted by DMC-12
Am I feeling up Goats today? :confused: :veryconfu No... No... thats only a Friday night thing. :lookaroun

edited because there were too many smileys....

You know, I had to go back & check my post to make sure I hadn't put Goats. :lol:

**flashesback to Rugrats...
"Thats odd, these don't taste like goats."
" Its oats Wuggles, not goats." ** :lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by tigsmom
edited because there were too many smileys....

You know, I had to go back & check my post to make sure I hadn't put Goats. :lol:

**flashesback to Rugrats...
"Thats odd, these don't taste like goats."
" Its oats Wuggles, not goats." ** :lol:

:lol: yeah, I am just messin with ya...lol its fun to change things in peoples quotes once in awhile...lol :lol: :p ;)

tigsmom

Originally posted by Disney Hog
Diet Coke- That's the one with the negative calories, fat and carbs, right?? :lookaroun

Zero calories, fats & carbs. :lol:
I've been drinking it for years because I can't have the sugar. (shouldn't be eating the BigMac either, but thats a different story.)

Can you believe they are coming out with a low carb version of COKE?! Why bother......
:hammer:

Nineinchnailsmk

I love people who order a double quarter pounder with supersize fries and supersized DIET COKE!!!

...and then they say that theyre being health conscious....lol

Now, to make this thread disney related.....

Guess what? Chicken butt!

just kidding...

Anyway, How do i get an epcot view room at the beach club (which rooms are the best)? I told them i want an epcot room, but is there a room i need to request...

Is it pathetic that my fiancee and i are looking forward to our honeymoon in disney instead of the wedding? Were just using our honeymoon as an excuse to go to WDW and spend a lot of money....

Well, i guess were excited about the wedding too....but....

WERE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!:sohappy:

DMC-12

Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
6 more posts till i reach 300!!! Im gonna celebrate and go to EL FAMOUS BURRITO!!!

EL FAMOUS BURRITO rocks! Nothing like a 5lb BURRITO to weigh ya down :lol: ! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom