Heart breaking over planning days out of my WDW time for Uni

Rowdy

The things we do for love... :ROFLOL:

Wow, you must love them!

Kidding, but, just go expecting something different. It's not Disney so don't expect Disney. Just have fun. :wave:

You'll be done at Universal by 3 at the latest anyway. Head back and hit a Disney park that night!

I agree with this as well. Either take your time, or plan something else if you're planning on fulfilling your day.

captainkidd

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (and specifically Forbidden Journey) blows anything Disney's done in the last 10 years right out of the water.

Opinion. I find Hogwarts to be most impressive, but the ride itself doesn't even blow Everest (with the Yeti in disco mode) out of the water.

sgtmgd

I always visit Universal while at Disney. islands of adventures fills a void that disney can't. Thrill rides a plenty and the smoe very interesting themed lands and shows as well. Harry Potter world is a sight to behold. You wont be dissapointed.

Captain Chaos

Opinion. I find Hogwarts to be most impressive, but the ride itself doesn't even blow Everest (with the Yeti in disco mode) out of the water.

You also like Twilight so your judgment is already cloudy at best... :lookaroun

Forbidden Journey blows Everest away, even with a working yeti...

luv

You can do any two parks and be done by three o'clock.

But you can't do everything (or even most of everything) in two parks and be done by three.

Everyone has their half-day parks. Mine is DS...actually, it was frequently a no-day park, lol. I would just skip it.

But if you haven't been to a park before, no park is a half-day park.

timeman

Since you are going in December to Universal, you will want to check out Grinchmas at Islands of Adventure and the Macy's Holiday Parade at Universal. The best spot to view the Macy's Holiday Parade is near the Christmas Tree which is in front of the Macy's store facade as the parade stops there so that Santa Clause can light the tree.

rufio

Original Poster
You also like Twilight so your judgment is already cloudy at best... :lookaroun

I asked you this on another thread, but do you even like WDW? From what I've seen over the last several days, you're extremely negative and would apparently you would puke if you had to spend 11 days there. I've only been around for a couple months, so maybe I just haven't caught on.

Not familiar with the concept of opinions, eh?

Twilight comment - Lame.:rolleyes:

Agreed. I enjoy Twilight, though I'm not a huge fan. I don't think that clouds my judgment...

Since you are going in December to Universal, you will want to check out Grinchmas at Islands of Adventure and the Macy's Holiday Parade at Universal. The best spot to view the Macy's Holiday Parade is near the Christmas Tree which is in front of the Macy's store facade as the parade stops there so that Santa Clause can light the tree.

That sounds awesome! I'll definitely check that out! We'll be there on the 17th and 18th.

Rowdy

I asked you this on another thread, but do you even like WDW? From what I've seen over the last several days, you're extremely negative and would apparently you would puke if you had to spend 11 days there. I've only been around for a couple months, so maybe I just haven't caught on.

Some people have to defend their babies, yet get mad when people defend Disney. Basically it comes down to, don't believe any outrageous opinions. You're going to Universal, try to enjoy your time. If it's not your style than so be it! Don't feel bad, don't worry. You enjoy what you enjoy, it's your money do what you'd like.

So you enjoy a glorified Lay-z-boy chair, more than an amazing rollercoaster? Hmmm.

rufio

Original Poster
Some people have to defend their babies, yet get mad when people defend Disney. Basically it comes down to, don't believe any outrageous opinions. You're going to Universal, try to enjoy your time. If it's not your style than so be it! Don't feel bad, don't worry. You enjoy what you enjoy, it's your money do what you'd like.

I'm definitely going to enjoy it! I have always liked roller coasters. It's just tough to take time out of my Disney trip for something else. I'm sure I'll manage somehow :animwink:

sgtmgd

Saw Crinchmas last year..it ws fantastic..

Note to any going to IOA..head to Harry Potter straight away when it opens...dont pass go dont collect 200. Its the crowdest part of a park Ive ever seen.

powlessfamily4

I'm not a UNI fan, but go occasionally because there are rides there I enjoy and my daughter loves the tribute to Lucille Ball. I definitely prefer WDW, however I think any theme park you go to there is at least a couple of things to be enjoyed by everyone. If you can't find something in all they offer, you are being too picky.

Captain Chaos

Answered... and yea, 11 days at WDW theme parks would make me puke.. There is tons more to enjoy... Just need to kick that pixie dust addiction... Trust me, well worth it...

Captain Chaos

So you enjoy a glorified Lay-z-boy chair, more than an amazing rollercoaster? Hmmm.

Really?? There is a ride with a Lay-Z-Boy chair?? point me to it...

Like I said before, Six Flags has amazing roller coasters... And did I say I didn't enjoy Everest?? Wow, comprehension skills really are NOT taught in school anymore...

FJ is better than Everest... how you got I don't like Everest out of that is beyond me...

captainkidd

Relax... I was teasing ya about the Twilight stuff... Guess the concept of joking is something you aren't familiar with... Or are just defensive about your Twilight fetish for some reason???

A fetish? I like the movies. I'd hardly call it a fetish.

I've read enough of your posts to know that more often than not, you're being mean as opposed to joking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom