Heart breaking over planning days out of my WDW time for Uni

Captain Chaos

I would, but I'm a DVC member, so I'll be staying in WDW resorts.

I would LOVE to work for Disney, but I've always worried that it would take the magic out of it.

I'm DVC member too... But that won't stop me from staying at a Universal hotel for a night or two so I can take advantage of their express pass and early entry... I'd stay there the days I plan on hitting Universal.... Then, head over to stay at the DVC resort... That is my plan for my next trip anyway...

rufio

Original Poster
I'm DVC member too... But that won't stop me from staying at a Universal hotel for a night or two so I can take advantage of their express pass and early entry... I'd stay there the days I plan on hitting Universal.... Then, head over to stay at the DVC resort... That is my plan for my next trip anyway...

Unfortunately, that is not in our wedding/honeymoon budget. Maybe next time!

Captain Chaos

Unfortunately, that is not in our wedding/honeymoon budget. Maybe next time!

Yea gotta stay within your budget... I do hope you have a good time at Universal... The parks really are great... Just go in there with an open mind and not let your mind be infected with PIXIE DUST... I told you, it is bad.. really bad...

~opening a Pixiedone clinic to help cure pixie dust addiction...

maxairmike

Yea gotta stay within your budget... I do hope you have a good time at Universal... The parks really are great... Just go in there with an open mind and not let your mind be infected with PIXIE DUST... I told you, it is bad.. really bad...

~opening a Pixiedone clinic to help cure pixie dust addiction...

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

You've truly reached pixie dust independence (or local status, haven't decided which yet) when you go over just to watch the new nighttime show on your way back from the mall instead of going to Disney for ROE or Wishes. Now if I get going I might actually be able to do that tonight... :animwink:

Disneydreamer23

i guess im oposite every time i visit i get upset if i dont go to universal i love US its more adults you can have drinks in the parks ( i know you can drink @ epcot ) and you have city walk right there too i love some US rides more than Disney and last time i was at US i was on my honeymoon they gave me buttons and i got alot of fast passes you can call them and free desert!

Captain Chaos

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

You've truly reached pixie dust independence (or local status, haven't decided which yet) when you go over just to watch the new nighttime show on your way back from the mall instead of going to Disney for ROE or Wishes. Now if I get going I might actually be able to do that tonight... :animwink:

Don't make me jealous... I have yet to see the new night time show... To be honest, if I had a choice of Wishes in person or watching a you tube video of Universal's show, I'd pick the you tube video...

Clever Name

Back in the old days circus shows were in tents. The big top was where the main show took place. However, before you could get to the big top, you had to walk down the midway surrounded on both sides by small tents with side shows. The side shows had geeks that bit off the heads of chickens, fat ladies, fat men, tattooed ladies, the strong man and many other such geeks. The entire experience was what made the circus.

Same thing is true of Orlando. WDW is the big top and Universal is the side show. Enjoy it all! :wave:

OswaldTheRabbit

We are DIEHARD Mickey fans but we LOVE IoA. We went a year ago and it was great. The park isn't as clean but Potterworld is pretty amazing. They did a great job on it. Also seussland was super cute (I was a big fan when I was little). The marvel stuff was pretty great too. We really didn't like the other park there but IoA is on our list again this Novemeber when we go.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (and specifically Forbidden Journey) blows anything Disney's done in the last 10 years right out of the water.

Don't be so stuck on Disney that you miss some of the other great stuff in Central Florida.

It is possible, you know, to like both Disney AND Universal. Liking one doesn't make you any less of a fan of the other.

I know what you mean. I feel like I'm cheating on Disney every time I go to a different theme park. Uni might be a good park but to me Disney will always be superior. Just try to keep an open mind even if your not looking forward to it.

Congratulations by the way. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom