The codes are as follows

Dream maker ZXBD
with silver ZXEV
with gold ZXIA
with prince/princess ZXGG

John Baynes

New package

:lol:

Just wanted to say Thank You to Pam for all that she does. As a result of reading these forums, I had Pam take over planning my next trip to WDW. Since I am going 2-9 November, hopefully I am one of the clients that she moved to the new package deal. Anyway Thank You Very Much Pam. :) :D :sohappy: (Sorry If this is a little off the subject)

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Thank you! It took me 35 mins. to get through this morning only to have them tell me that they have to call me back when their system comes back up.

Pam

phlydude

I called right before 10 AM and got a reservationist that said this was her first call and that she didn't know about the discounts for AP holders. She looked and sure enough, code AZB was valid for AP discounts for 7/5 - 8/28.

I had WL standard view room booked w/ AAA discount @ $169/night. After AP discount it would have been $114 for the same room but there were no standard rooms available through the discount. I upgraded to a Woods view @ $134/night. Not bad, $85 off rack rate.:sohappy:

Just makes my wife realize that we have to go back to WDW in December like I want! To get the most value out the the AP I will have to purchase, we figured taking 2 trips would make it worthwhile (since we have 6 days remaining on our 7 day park hoppers from last year):lol:

David

Our travel agent, (sorry Pam, we'll use you next year) jut called and said that our October stay had now been changed. We are staying at All Star Sports and it's going to save us $318---we are getting 7 nights for the price of 4. We did have to give up our $25.00 Disney dollars, but the last time I checked, saving a net of $293.00 and giving up the Disney Dollars is a no brainer

152 days to go!

Originally posted by phlydude
I called right before 10 AM and got a reservationist that said this was her first call and that she didn't know about the discounts for AP holders. She looked and sure enough, code AZB was valid for AP discounts for 7/5 - 8/28.

At least she looked it up!!! When I called this morning, to inquire if the AP rates were out for August yet, the CM on the phone said "Did you even look at the website? I am not telling you what the code is. If you want the discount, you are going to have to find the code yourself because I am not allowed to give it to you. That is just the way things are!" At that point, I just hung the phone up in her face because I felt myself getting ready to say something nasty. Nonetheless, if those are the rules...fine...not a problem. However, she could have been a little nicer about it. In all actuality, I have called Disney about 50 times (no lie) this year constantly changing our reservation, and I have NEVER been asked for the codes. I just tell them what I am looking for and they looked them up. Oh well, not going to let Micoh (that was her name...if you call and she answers, just hang up and call back) ruin my day.

Anyways, I got the code off Mousesavers.com (I didn't even see them anywhere on Disney's website). Mousesavers reported a rack rate of $169 for a standard room at CBR. The also reported with the AP rates, we should expect a $60 discount. Going on that rack rate price, I was actually given a $70 discount because my discounted rate came up to $99/night plus tax.

Just want you all to know what the going rates are...just in case you were thinking about booking yourself. Take care all.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I posted the AP code early today on a separate thread. I want to add another name of a CM not to have help you. Fallon... she messed up some ressies on me when they were made a while back with new discounts and she didn't tranfer the funds over and I ran into problems because of it.

Pam

PixyDust

October AP rates

My CM was great this morning. I wanted to book in October, but have APs, so the 7 for 5 deal won't be beneficial to me. Anyway, the lady on the phone told me to call in June and they would have my October AP rate posted. I think I might go ahead and get the room booked now anyway, and then change it when the new rate comes out.

I hate I didn't catch my CMs name. She was so helpful. She looked up every deal they had going for me to see if one might be beneficial.

wannabeBelle

Hey Pixy, I have had a few of those type of CM's...They are so awesome to deal with and so helpful. Unfortunately that breed seems to be getting fewer and fewer every year!!! Id like to say to those CM's who go the extra step....Thank you!!! We appreciate it!!! Belle

LudwigVonDrake

I booked my trip this afternoon using the 7 for 5 deal. I got the Pop Century from July 9 to July 16. Unfortunately, they were out of preferred rooms:(

I dealt with an *AWESOME* Cast member named Howard. What a nice man! He was very helpful and answered all my questions and made the process VERY easy.

I'M GOIN' TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! :D :D :D

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I was able to switch everyone over that already had reservations with no problems. They saved anywhere from $450 to over $700 off on their reservations. :sohappy:
I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who booked through me.

Pam

Nineinchnailsmk

This is a great deal!!!

I called the other day to book 6 nights at the Beach Club Resort and they quoted me at about $3,100. Anyway, i asked about the new package, and now im staying 7 nights for $2,600 instead of the $3,453.70 it would cost me otherwise!!!

Anyway, this is for a Water View (With epcot view preference) at the Beach Club Resort in September from the 23rd to the 30th with the dream make package added on. The guy I talked to was Ludwig and he was very professional and bent over backwards to help me out.

Cant wait till septemeber (honeymoon in disney)!

Nineinchnailsmk

oh, and in case this wasnt posted....

the dream make 5 plus 2 is poseted at Disneyworld.com under special offers at the bottom of the tickets and reservations page.

PixyDust

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey Pixy, I have had a few of those type of CM's...They are so awesome to deal with and so helpful. Unfortunately that breed seems to be getting fewer and fewer every year!!! Id like to say to those CM's who go the extra step....Thank you!!! We appreciate it!!! Belle

I decided that evening to go ahead and book the October Poly room, and then call back for the AP discount in a month or so. Again, I had an outstanding CM assist me. This time I asked her name. Its Daphne Joye (sp?). She took care of my MNSSHP tickets, and checked on the Halloween dinner package, etc. I told her I appreciated the extra steps she was taking. She told me she loved her job. Wow, so FEW people love their job anymore (me included)!!!

Cheers to Daphne and the other great CMs out there!:wave:

kadiehl

Furniture vs Disney

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Well, Pam, right now my honeymoon is in jeopardy; supposedly I have to give preference to furniture over WDW... :rolleyes:

Poor you, now in our house, I can honestly tell you that I was foregoing buying new Dining Room chairs in order to save our pennies for our trip back in October (was just there in late Jan/early Feb). Luckily, it is an inherited Dining Room set and some more chairs appeared in my parents attic so now all I have to do is refinish them- and that stuff magically appeared too. So, I got out of buying new chairs (I am pretty much an Ebeneezer Scrooge so I was shocked at the prices of good chairs) and we are going to Disney. I will spend my money at Disney any day and not buy myself expensive furniture or clothing. I think my priorities are set just right :lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
Well, Pam, right now my honeymoon is in jeopardy; supposedly I have to give preference to furniture over WDW... :rolleyes: Whatever. But I just wanted to tell you that you're still my one and only choice. As soon as I have a budget figured out, I'll drop you a line.

Don't forget...we can do a payment plan. :lol: I am sure that everything will work out fine for your honeymoon.

Pam

MKCustodial

Re: Furniture vs Disney

Originally posted by kadiehl
Poor you, now in our house, I can honestly tell you that I was foregoing buying new Dining Room chairs in order to save our pennies for our trip back in October (was just there in late Jan/early Feb). Luckily, it is an inherited Dining Room set and some more chairs appeared in my parents attic so now all I have to do is refinish them- and that stuff magically appeared too. So, I got out of buying new chairs (I am pretty much an Ebeneezer Scrooge so I was shocked at the prices of good chairs) and we are going to Disney. I will spend my money at Disney any day and not buy myself expensive furniture or clothing. I think my priorities are set just right :lol:

You're definately right. My problem is that it's new furniture because there's NO furniture in the apartment yet. And my dear bride-to-be doesn't wanna sleep on the floor for a few months so we can go to Disney. Yeah, nuts, isn't she? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom