Having visitors at resorts

janni518

We are staying at the Beach Club next month. I have relatives in the area who may want to stop by. Anyone know the policy for having visitors? Will the be able to use the pool if we accompany them?

Also wondering if I should bring them on our Illlunations cruise as we have room. They don't need park passes for that do they?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Wow, thanks for sharing this. As I said I have never stayed at the Beach/Yacht club so I'm not that familure with it.

I know that the main pool is really unique, but do they also have "quiet pool" for people to use? Besides the design of the pool, I'm also wondering if the location might have something to do with the need to restrict access. Since it is an easy walk from Epcot, Boardwalk and DHS I can imagine the temptation for non guests would be great.

There are various pools all mixed in the same area. There is a quiet pool, hot tubs, a mini lazy river, whirlpool, kiddy area with nice sandy beaches, pools with sand bottoms, a nice sized water slide, and a nice refreshment stand with libations of all types. PS you can refill your resort mug there as well!

....and a lifeguard dance contest mid afternoon...:D

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Wow, thanks for sharing this. As I said I have never stayed at the Beach/Yacht club so I'm not that familure with it.

I know that the main pool is really unique, but do they also have "quiet pool" for people to use? Besides the design of the pool, I'm also wondering if the location might have something to do with the need to restrict access. Since it is an easy walk from Epcot, Boardwalk and DHS I can imagine the temptation for non guests would be great.

I know the YC has a quiet pool, and I think another poster metioned one at the BC.

Upvote 0

janni518

Original Poster
Thanks for all the feedback. I do understand the restriction for the pools. I guess one option is to give the older kids our wristbands and let them go in by themselves. I guess I'll check at the desk when I get there and see if that's okay.

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Thanks for all the feedback. I do understand the restriction for the pools. I guess one option is to give the older kids our wristbands and let them go in by themselves. I guess I'll check at the desk when I get there and see if that's okay.

The wristbands themselves cannot be removed and transferred without destroying them. What you would do is give those heading to the pool your room keys (and just hope they don't run up a bar tab :lol:)

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

They have to show resort ID to get the wristband. Why not make it less stressful on everyong and just get a room for your guests for that one day?? What's nice about that is they also have a place to change and shower if you are all going to go out that night. That would solve your whole problem.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom