Have YOU spotted a MagicBand recently?

CarlFredricksen

I have not seen the band, although I haven't been looking either, however last week on Mermaid, in the first scene Scuttle said to the car behind me "good to see you again" - something I had never heard him say - and at the end to the same group made another comment implying that had returned. I thought to myself they must have the band

lazyboy97o

I have not seen the band, although I haven't been looking either, however last week on Mermaid, in the first scene Scuttle said to the car behind me "good to see you again" - something I had never heard him say - and at the end to the same group made another comment implying that had returned. I thought to myself they must have the band
This was discussed in another thread. It is just once of Scuttle's lines. He can say it because he saw you in the queue and at the start of the ride.

awesomeinabox

I saw one in use Mid January by some people in suits at BOG. They were walking around with it, I assume they were testing functionality. I wish I got a picture but I was too excited to see the inside of the beasts castle for the first time. The bands are hideous and the woman was carrying it rather than wearing it.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
This is something that could be neat when meeting characters. Belle could know she meet your kids already earlier in the week in a different park.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Do wizards count

0.jpg

Neverland

I've held one. The Mickey part is hard, but the rest of the band is bendy rubber. It's completely waterproof but looks like it would be really, really sweaty. Like wearing a Croc shoe on your wrist.

I've seen videos of them in action, but only the touchpoint stuff. It's just like FP+, touch your wrist to the touchpoint and redeem your FP/pay for your food or merch/get your photopass.

The bands are hideous and the woman was carrying it rather than wearing it.

Believe me, they will be getting more hideous once they've been fully rolled out. Take that as you will...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom