Have you personally caused any changes at WDW?

Pixie Duster

Mr Smee said:
Unless you sign your life away to DVC and as a reward they only change your sheets and towels once a week.

I'm sorry, but do you work for Disney? In housekeeping? If the answer is no then I doubt you actually know this, you probably just heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody who heard it...

Mr Bill

Original Poster
MKCP 1986 said:
Although this thread has some naughty behaviour in its past, it is currently on a distinguished road.
Isn't the naughty behavior what's fun though? I have other stories but I may save those for later. Let's just say a new fence in the TT queue and who cares if the sign on that door says Cast Members Only?

MagicalMonorail

Pixie Duster said:
I'm sorry, but do you work for Disney? In housekeeping? If the answer is no then I doubt you actually know this, you probably just heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody who heard it...

Sorry Pixie Duster, it's true. At DVC, they only change towels and bedsheets once a week. They usually do it in the middle of your stay. Last year, they called my mom to see what day we wanted it on.

Disney_Rules

My last visit to WDW was last September... I was at AK and was waiting for Lilo and Stitch to sign my autograph book.. as I'm waiting Stitch grabbed my bottle and started to shake it (I guess to see if there was anything in it) as he's waiting for Lilo to pass the book over... then they alternate.... So as Stitch is signing my book, Lilo decided she would splash me with what was inside my bottle (of course w/o knowing if it's water or not)....IT WAS KOOL AID!!!!!! and we all know it stains the fabric!!!! :brick:

to make a long story short, CMs are not supposed to splash anyone with bottle!!! so the manager came to see and was very sorry for what happened and told me they would be notified not to do that again...

the cool thing in that: GOT A FREE WDW T-SHIRT :sohappy:

Mr Smee

Pixie Duster said:
DVC members since 1999.

Pixie Duster

Well then I do apoligize for the mix up. But we must change them between guests. As in let's say one guest leaves after 2 days surely we change them after that guest leaves.

Nansafan

We didn't change anything but we believe we caused something to happen. It was June 2002 and we were at MGM at the Indy Stunt Show in the afternoon. While waiting for the show, you could see a whopper of a storm moving in. Sure enough the storm hit with full force. The Indy show started with the ball rolling scene. After that, a man came on the stage and said that due to the storm, the rest of the show would be canceled. He also said that we were welcome to sit for a bit until the rain subsided a bit. (The rain was pouring down.) Many people left but since we were killing time for a Sci-Fi PS, we decided to sit and wait a bit. The cleaning staff came down to sweep after the show and asked what we were still doing there. We told the young lady that the guy on the stage told us we could stay until the rain let up a bit. My cousin said to her, "you know, if you really want to clear this place out, you should sell rain ponchos, I bet people would leave then." About 5-10 minutes later, there were CM's at the top of the stairs selling rain ponchos right out of the boxes, no tax, just $5.00. It was like buying a souvenir from a vendor at the ball game. We, and everyone else, bought a poncho and left the stands. We still joke that the young CM we told to sell the ponchos, is now some big exec in WDW marketing because of OUR idea. This was not a major change, but it was a situation that we believe we directly impacted.

BrerPete

I think I had something to do with the "NO SISSIES" sign that was posted on Mission Space the day after I first went on. Apparently the shoulder harnesses are vomit resistant but are very sensitive to tears. It must have something to do with the salt. :eek:

Naviator

I can Confirm

Pixie Duster said:

As a DVC member who just recently stayed at OKW, I can confirm that maid service is only offered once during a weeklong stay, that includes the changing of bedding.

MKCP 1985

Mr Bill said:
Isn't the naughty behavior what's fun though? I have other stories but I may save those for later. Let's just say a new fence in the TT queue and who cares if the sign on that door says Cast Members Only?

And for cast members, who cares if the sign on the door/locker says "authorized entrance only" or words to that effect? But we digress . . . :animwink:

Teamdisney

Pixie Duster said:
Apprently your not a DVC member, or you would know that the sheets and towels are not changed daily. I'm a member and know this first hand. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom