Have you personally caused any changes at WDW?

Mr Bill

Original Poster
If you go to MouseGear at Epcot, you will notice that the toy monorail setup now has a plexiglass wall around it and all of the figurines are glued down. The plexiglass wasn't always there and the figurines used to only be held down by scotch tape. That was until Goofy got moved onto the monorail track. :lookaroun We came back about two weeks later and there was plexiglass around the display and the figurines were glued down.

KevinPage

When I use the urinal at any of the parks I change the color of the water. And that "fresh tablet" get slightly more worn away :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol:

Mr Bill

Original Poster
Sad how something so simple reminds me of The Simpsons. "Urinal cake eroding, eroding, eroding, GONE!"

Since1976

I stepped on a butterfly at Epcot, and suddenly the Magic Kingdom had rain instead of sunshine.

Sorry, I could not resist...

Brewski

Dude i got this fastpass thingy and i made all the people in the line behind me get mad, cuz i cut in front of them

IlovyensiD

A few years ago my mom had to take medicine to DW. The first aid office would not let here use the microwave to heat the medicine. They said they used in for their lunched and that we had to go to the baby center to use the microwave. My dad talked to a manager about this and was told the microwaves were for the medicine, not lunches. The next time we went back every first aid at every park had a separate microwave for people to use who needed to heat up medicine. The nurses in first aid still talk about this when we go back every year. :sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

I decided to go looking for the Eiffel Tower at EPCOT one year and once I found it, I realized it was really small. I couldn't resist, but I had to play on it. I acted as if I was King Kong climbing on it, holding on with one hand and the other pounding my chest and looking over the World Showcase. After spending time on it, I decided to go on and further my journey around the world. I noticed that during my last trip the Eiffel Tower wasn't there. :cry: I guess I did change something there.

Alright sorry, I had to say it. I can't say that I've ever really changed a part of WDW but that would be cool if I did (for the better of course).

kephart1

we go to Disney every year and when they got rid of suprise mornings for resort guest we wrote a letter to Michael Eisner and they next time we went there was a message on the phone saying they had started back suprise mornings.

Chape19714

One time, i complained that small world drove me nuts...and then they closed it for a year! just kidding, great ride, just long and repetive. I once suggested they add Winnie the Pooh to the Country Bear Jamboree! I was really young and wrote a letter, which my parents probally threw out, they did not change the country bears', they did something much worse, Put an eviction notice on Mr. Toad's wild ride so pooh could move in. A nice as pooh is, i miss the toad. :cry: :wave:

DigitalDisney

I'd like to think that I have...

I hope I don't sound too vain by saying this, but my site was one of, if not the first site to have music loops from WDW. Of course, they were all recorded by hand because I didn't and don't have access to the source music loops.

I've noticed recently that it's becoming more and more difficult to record music in the parks. They are putting the speakers high off the ground in buildings or high on poles instead of using those cool in-ground speakers that I am so fond of.

DarkMeasures

I used to abuse the fastpasses by putting my current park pass, resort pass, and old resort passes and and be able to get multiple fastpasses for the same attraction at the same time. (R&RC and ToT)

I came back a year later and it did not work.

Pixie Duster

The reason I work in the department I work in is to do something that deeply affects the company. Now surveying guests does nto give me the power to change things but rather gives the guests the power. Even though the majority of the surveys we do on a daily basis are more statistical than opinionated, the results are still used by the company. Besides that I have the guest communcation cards that I can distribute to any guest who wants to let us know something.
So although I do not directly cause the changes, the work that I do everyday does. Plus the feedback that myself and my fellow cast members give also bring about changes.

Amsi

My mom likes to think that her nasty email to Disney caused them to change JIYI all over again. :rolleyes:
But, other than that, I don't think I've personally caused any changes there.

Brooke

I can't think of anything I changed at DisneyWorld but I can think of something I changed at Universal. I (think) I caused them to change the bars on the Jurrassic Park ride, because I broke my nose on it during previews when the park wasn't officially open, then I decided to be brave and go on it again when it officially opened and there was a lot of padding on the bars that wasn't there before. After my nose was broken they took me to first aid and I had to sign all of these forms saying I wouldn't sue them. It was odd. I could have just been one of the people that got hurt though.

Mr Smee

Vernonpush said:
Every time I stay at one of the resorts they change the towels and sheets.

Unless you sign your life away to DVC and as a reward they only change your sheets and towels once a week.

kephart1 said:
we go to Disney every year and when they got rid of suprise mornings for resort guest we wrote a letter to Michael Eisner and they next time we went there was a message on the phone saying they had started back suprise mornings.

What's a surprise morning?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom