Have you ever had a name for a ride either then its real name?

Tiggerfanatic

Mr. Toads Wild Ride === To Hell with the Toad
Enchanted Tiki Room === (goshdarn) squawking birds (that's from my mother and I'm paraphrasing a bit)
20,000 leagues Under the Sea ==== shark on a rope
it's a Small World ==== naughty kid ride (that's because I told my neice if she misbehaves in the park they put you in there and make you sing all day) :lookaroun
SkyWay to Tomorrowland ==== Flying Buckets
Honey I shrunk the Audience ==== Dogsnot (yes all one word because that's what my little cousin kept saying after she got sneezed on)
Gran Fiesta ===== It's a little Mehico after all, senor
The many adventure of Winnie-the-pooh ===== Pooh-Pots
Mickey's Philharmagic ===== Mickey & Phil Are Magic (overheard by another guest and we thought it was hilarious) :ROFLOL: btw...who's Phil :shrug:
Well, that one made me spew my Coke all over the screen!!

Let's see, we call Living with the Land as "The Kai-ee-kee" which is a Greek word for boat. We call TTA "the Blue thingy" or "the ride where Gramma's hair got messed up." We call The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh "The Pooh ride." DH calls Space Mountain "the ride that stole my watch." He lost a Breitling (I probably spelled it wrong) watch on that ride last September. You cannot even say Space Mountain near him anymore. :shrug:

XaiChai

Wait...isn't there another thread were people are complaining about guests that call rides by different names. So what was previously seen as ignorant is now cute? So if I say that I call Test Track, Fast Track...is it okay here but not there?

LeeSeeBabe

Wait...isn't there another thread were people are complaining about guests that call rides by different names. So what was previously seen as ignorant is now cute? So if I say that I call Test Track, Fast Track...is it okay here but not there?

I must have completely skipped over that thread... :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom