have u ever been chosen or volunteer in an attraction

Laura

Premium Member
MKCP 1985 said:
On your next visit you will be picked for something. So let it be written, SO LET IT BE DONE!

(Be sure to visit the Adventurer's Club and stay for the entire show)

Maybe I ought to cancel that Hoop Dee Doo reservation... :lookaroun

Dragonrider1227

oh, and the last time we went, my little brother got picked my Merlin to pull the sword from the stone. It didn't budge but he was still happy. :)

DisneyFreak529

Poco909 said:
me and my dad were pick at the backlot tour, at the begginging where we did that movie scene on the boat, me and my dad were the crew, funny we didnt have our hoods on and our hair got all wet, lol, that was pretty fun, i wanna do it again!!

My sister in law & I were picked for the boat scene on the backlot tour. After the boat sense a few people kept telling us how funny were were. She had the mop & I had the towel. I kept using it as a white flag. We had soo much fun. My husband got the whole thing on video tap. We don't show any one, to imbarrassing. :D

JaclynR

In the early 90's, I was chosen 2x for the monster sound show (I think that was the name and attraction). I was a fortune teller both times.

Pippa

I've been picked on at the AC lots of times, Indiana Jones in 1998 and Earthquake over at Universal in 1998 and 2001

JenLUVSmickey

Yoop33 said:
How long ago was that? I have never seen a exersice bike in there?
Now that you mention it why don't they have exercise equipment in there? That is important to a lot of people.

I believe it was 2001 when I did the tour. It had a screen in front and it simulated yourself riding through a mountain or something along those lines.

sorceresssamara

not really an attraction...

In 2002 my roommates and I were chosen to be in Mickey's Jungle Jamboree Parade at Animal Kingdom. We got to ride in the Goofy float, dress up in silly outfits and go back stage :) It was definitely fun!

joanna71985

I volunteered for Backlot Tour 3 times. Once was the mechanic, once was the captain, and the last time was the crew (comic relief:eek: ). My friend just happened to be with me for the last one. Great times though.

miksad

Chosen Few

Hi!

Several years ago I was chosen to play "Al" in the Tooltime part of Superstar TV; both my daughters were chosen to ride the bee in the backlot tour. And best of all, our family and friends were chosen to be included on the 2004 WDW Vacation Planning Video!!! Now that was a blast - and we have the video to prove it! :sohappy:

miksad

Hoop De Doo

And I just remembered another one - I was picked to play Davey Crockett's ghost at the Hoop-Dee-Doo - TuTu and all! :hammer:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Hoop Dee Doo

My dad was picked YEARS ago, and still talks about it to this day...he's so proud!! :)

~heather
(Former WDWCP CM 2003-2004)

miksad said:
And I just remembered another one - I was picked to play Davey Crockett's ghost at the Hoop-Dee-Doo - TuTu and all! :hammer:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
At the Biergarten in Germany I was picked to be in a yodeling contest. It was really cool, I couldn't yodel worth a hoot but neither could the other people in the contest. The other contestants were from Chicago and Lietchenstein (spelling?). I think the Chicago lady won but we all got a free dinner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom