Have they changed the name of Tinker Bell's Treasures?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
I thought I saw a recent picture posted of the Tinker Bell's Treasures shop at the MK.
I noticed that the sign read Fairies or Fairy Treasures (something like that).
Did the name of the shop change?
I just wanted to know because this my favorite shop at WDW.
:wave:

rbrower

I thought I saw a recent picture posted of the Tinker Bell's Treasures shop at the MK.
I noticed that the sign read Fairies or Fairy Treasures (something like that).
Did the name of the shop change?
I just wanted to know because this my favorite shop at WDW.
:wave:
Yes, the name of the shop changed. I noticed it on my trip the past November, but I'm not sure when it officially changed.
I'm not sure of the exact new name, but I do know that it has something to do with princesses, and the new sign above the door has a 3-D dress on it, if my memory serves me correctly. :)

DizneyPryncess

It's called Tinkerbell's Fairy Treasures now. They took out the chest w/the keyhole. They added a screen behind the register, and when you ring a bell, Tinkerbell appears on the screen and waves to you. They still do the "wake up Tink" in the morning, but if you come mid-day you can still ring the bell and "call Tink". It's really cute.

There's also a big pink Sleeping Beauty dress that makes a cool decoration. Other than that, the store is basically the same/sells the same stuff. Was just there on the 15th. :)

kattystone

waking tinkerbell ?

How do you go about "waking up tinkerbell" ?
this is the second time i have "heard" this, but never any details, i have a five year old who's fave character is TB and she would LOVE something like this ....
any advise ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom