Have the Trams gone to Yesterland?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Because they hadn't been walking around the park in the cold and rain?

Yes, humans should always treat things completely scientifically - and never have emotions like 'its worth getting wet for this 200ft to get to the thing I really want' vs 'it sucks getting wet for this 200ft to reach something I just have to do'.

Humans should never have emotional payoffs - they should always stick strictly to the hard math of the world.

/s

Plus - the walk from Main Street to M&F is longer virtually any distance in the park... never mind it's uncovered the whole way too.

But carry on!

SoCalDisneyLover

Because they hadn't been walking around the park in the cold and rain?
The park has a million places you can find shelter. Either under an overhang, or completely indoors.

I venture to say that there is no such place to find refuge if you're walking the tram route, and it starts to pour.

Honestly, I don't care. I had a Flex pass for more than 9 months, and didn't park in Disney's lots a single time. I find it hilarious that people will still pay Disney $25 for the opportunity to walk a mile to and from the park.

Parteecia

Yes, humans should always treat things completely scientifically - and never have emotions like 'its worth getting wet for this 200ft to get to the thing I really want' vs 'it sucks getting wet for this 200ft to reach something I just have to do'.

Humans should never have emotional payoffs - they should always stick strictly to the hard math of the world.

/s

Plus - the walk from Main Street to M&F is longer virtually any distance in the park... never mind it's uncovered the whole way too.

But carry on!
I admit I am the one in my group who will point out to the whiners that when you walked in, you knew you'd have to walk back out the same way.

Darkbeer1

The walk is about 3/4 of a mile, from the bottom of the escalators to the turnstiles using the tram route.

And to compare, going through DtD is just over 4/5th of a mile, so not much difference.

NobodyElse

The walk is about 3/4 of a mile, from the bottom of the escalators to the turnstiles using the tram route.

And to compare, going through DtD is just over 4/5th of a mile, so not much difference.

I wish I could have measured and recorded the distance for the queue for my first visit to "Indiana Jones Adventure" for comparison. :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Those are probably more accurate words to use. You could also honestly use the word "not", but it wouldn't support your POV.

(Sorry. The use/misuse or "virtually" is one of my pet peeves.)
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 1.28.07 PM.png

🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom