Haunted Walt Disney World

BryceM

Original Poster
Even though I live in Florida, my family and I like to have a true "Disney vacation" every once and a while. This time, we stayed in the Fort Wilderness cabins (just got back today). The cabins were wonderful, but I did honestly feel creeped out, especially since I had a few "experiences"...

Now, I don't know if what I saw was real or not, it could have been just my mind playing tricks on me. On our Magic Kingdom day, my mother and I went back to the park at night. We left just before 11, took the boat back to the resort, then hopped on the bus back to cabins 2400. While walking from the bus stop to our cabin, I saw a white silhouette of someone walking outside someone's cabin. It was just for a split second, but I had to look around to see if anyone was there. There wasn't. My mom didn't see it though, and mind you, I (we) were exhausted.

Last night, after returning home from Epcot, I crawled in the comfy pull down bed located in the living room. Once again, I saw a white silhouette of someone walking, but this time it was in the hallway of the cabin, and the person appeared to be walking into the bathroom. I immediately sat up and got a massive chill down my spine. My mom, once again, didn't see anything. I thought it could have been my stepdad, but he was asleep in the main bedroom. Then I heard the noises of kids laughing, and thought my little sister (4) was up. At that point, I was too freaked out to sleep alone out in the living room, so I sprinted into the main bedroom and slept on the bottom bunk.

Now, I was tired. I think my mind may have been playing tricks on me, but I'm not too sure. It was very scary though. Though it did make me wonder if anyone has seen, heard of or experienced anything at one of the WDW resorts or parks. I think that this could be a very interesting topic.

rufio

Even though I live in Florida, my family and I like to have a true "Disney vacation" every once and a while. This time, we stayed in the Fort Wilderness cabins (just got back today). The cabins were wonderful, but I did honestly feel creeped out, especially since I had a few "experiences"...

Now, I don't know if what I saw was real or not, it could have been just my mind playing tricks on me. On our Magic Kingdom day, my mother and I went back to the park at night. We left just before 11, took the boat back to the resort, then hopped on the bus back to cabins 2400. While walking from the bus stop to our cabin, I saw a white silhouette of someone walking outside someone's cabin. It was just for a split second, but I had to look around to see if anyone was there. There wasn't. My mom didn't see it though, and mind you, I (we) were exhausted.

Last night, after returning home from Epcot, I crawled in the comfy pull down bed located in the living room. Once again, I saw a white silhouette of someone walking, but this time it was in the hallway of the cabin, and the person appeared to be walking into the bathroom. I immediately sat up and got a massive chill down my spine. My mom, once again, didn't see anything. I thought it could have been my stepdad, but he was asleep in the main bedroom. Then I heard the noises of kids laughing, and thought my little sister (4) was up. At that point, I was too freaked out to sleep alone out in the living room, so I sprinted into the main bedroom and slept on the bottom bunk.

Now, I was tired. I think my mind may have been playing tricks on me, but I'm not too sure. It was very scary though. Though it did make me wonder if anyone has seen, heard of or experienced anything at one of the WDW resorts or parks. I think that this could be a very interesting topic.

Ooooh! Maybe it is haunted! I have read a few stories of ghosts at MK, though I'm sure they're all fictitious! ;)

AndyS2992

Interesting story but I cannot give you an answer.

I have heard many Disney ghost stories in my time but they are all fake. eg one said Space Mountain is haunted since the ride crashed and killed lots of people. That incident has never happened and when I called him out on it he wasn't having any of it so I just said whatever lol

Oh look, it's that official Disneyland Halloween viral marketing again :rolleyes: Seriously, about four different videos of ghosts at Disneyland were uploaded that day in early October by five different brand new Youtube accounts. There was this, a Space Mountain one, a Tower of Terror one and another.

misterID

I've heard similar things about Fort Wilderness from many different people.

And many people have died at WDW over the years. We had a family friend commit suicide at Fort Wilderness back before I was born.

BryceM

Original Poster
I've heard similar things about Fort Wilderness from many different people.

And many people have died at WDW over the years. We had a family friend commit suicide at Fort Wilderness back before I was born.
You have? Maybe my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

Fort Wilderness is pretty creepy at night. Especially the area around River Country.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
history_preopening_sign.gif

misterID

You have? Maybe my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

Fort Wilderness is pretty creepy at night. Especially the area around River Country.

Heck yeah, River Country is creepy.

In all seriousness, FW isn't somewhere I'd like to stay, and I have a sentimental attachment to the place. Like you, we were Florida residents who liked to stay at WDW resorts (especialy Contemp!) and camp at FW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom