Haunted Rides

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
Original Poster
:fork:

Does anybody know any rumors about other disney rides being haunted besides the HM and PoTC?

''Don't cross the streams!'':veryconfu

JLW11Hi

There are quite a few stories about the Tower of Terror being haunted. If you go to tower of terror.com (or whatever the adress is) there is a bunch of stories. One of them is that there is supposedly a "janitor ghost" or something that has been seen walking around. And then there are those strange, unidentified figures in the drop shafts...

rosie.ca

well lemme just say it's a small world gives me the heebee jeeebey's ...i dunno if it is haunted but it sure scares me :p

Josh

Love to hear...

...the haunted stories about the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean!!! Can you relay them here--or direct me to Web sites that will detail the stories?

Thanks.

Josh
MAKING MEMORIES!!

hallowboy11

Re: Love to hear...

Originally posted by Josh
...the haunted stories about the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean!!! Can you relay them here--or direct me to Web sites that will detail the stories?

Thanks.

Josh
MAKING MEMORIES!!

I just started a thread about this a couple of days ago. It's called Scary Stories Of The Haunted Mansion. It's got a couple of stories. You can also check out www.doombuggies.com.

cuteypatooty78

Don't mean to be the party pooper here but I don't believe in ghosts but do love a scary story! I think its fun though to think that there's something sinister lurking inside these rides. :)

I never really believed in ghosts till about 2 years ago. I just kept seeing weird things in my house. Shadows that would appear and then disappear, opening and closing doors, moving objects.

rosie.ca

Originally posted by Hyperion93
I never really believed in ghosts till about 2 years ago. I just kept seeing weird things in my house. Shadows that would appear and then disappear, opening and closing doors, moving objects.

*nodds* my house is like possesed or something... esp my bedroom... the horror.
sigh why can't i just move to disney world...or maybe england.
:cry:

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by hallowboy11

Hey.. Energy is definitely a bit freaky at parts!! Especially the big scene with the "radio tower".

Nah, that's not the spooky part, I love the gentle snowfall. I could kive without the KNRG audio though :rolleyes:

-Rob

DisneyCP2000

Is there someone who sits at the base of the radio tower. I thought I saw someone there watching over the cars. Is it me or is it my imagination?

Samwayla

JLW11HI,
Yeah I am almost Positive it was Walt Disney World Tom Sawyer Island. I remember reading about that. I think there were 2 seperate occasions where 2 different people drowned in the Rivers of America. One of the stories was that some boy and his brother stayed in the park on the island till after it was closed and anyways it got dark and they decided to swim across the river but one didn't know how to swim and he drowned or something like that. So it could be haunted. I wish I still had that website. It had all kinds of information on Tom Sawyer Island. Like about secret rooms in the caves in the Island and stuff. Rooms you aren't supposed to go in or a CM will kick you out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom