Haunted Rides

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Samurai Jax
bummped

Just an FYI.... :)

We don't Bump threads here....we consider that Spam...which is a major rules violation. :)

No prob..just thought I'd tell ya.

Talsonic

Account Suspended
He's not acting like a moderator.

Originally posted by RobFL
Fievel,

You're not a mod, quit acting like one.

-Rob

A moderator would not have such a sig on a Disney board. He has a genuine contempt.

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel

Just an FYI.... :)

We don't Bump threads here....we consider that Spam...which is a major rules violation. :)

No prob..just thought I'd tell ya.

:fork:
Don't make me have to cut you!

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Samurai Jax

Dude, WHY the heck are you doing this? I'm receiving the e-mails, thinking somebody posted something, and you're just bumping the thing up?!?!?!? Maybe nobody wants to say anything anymore! Geez!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

jmarc63

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Dude, WHY the heck are you doing this? I'm receiving the e-mails, thinking somebody posted something, and you're just bumping the thing up?!?!?!? Maybe nobody wants to say anything anymore! Geez!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

MK he wants to bumb up his post count with out having any thing of concequence to contribuite to the thread. And I agree with fievel as I concider it spam as well

Adidas984

I did see him I even talked to him go back and look what I said it was the creepiest thing ever and it looked just like him.And yes he did indeed say he worked all his life and not only that it looked like a younger version of walt let's just say this was the ultimate creepy moment.And he just came walking right out of this dark building the door came open and out of the pitch black darkness there he was me and my uncle freaked out when we saw him come out of the building and it was right when we were coming up near it too.It will haunt me for the rest of my life and like I said before I was saying that same day it sure would be nice to see walt again and yikes like what may have been walts ghost:eek:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Adidas984
I did see him I even talked to him go back and look what I said it was the creepiest thing ever and it looked just like him.And yes he did indeed say he worked all his life and not only that it looked like a younger version of walt let's just say this was the ultimate creepy moment.And he just came walking right out of this dark building the door came open and out of the pitch black darkness there he was me and my uncle freaked out when we saw him come out of the building and it was right when we were coming up near it too.It will haunt me for the rest of my life and like I said before I was saying that same day it sure would be nice to see walt again and yikes like what may have been walts ghost:eek:

It sure is weird, specially because never even got close enought to see WDW, he died years before it opened.

disneytati

Originally posted by MKCustodial

It sure is weird, specially because never even got close enought to see WDW, he died years before it opened.

Yeah, but he had his mind too concentrated in WDW at the time of his death... If I were a ghost and had left such big project unfinished, I would stay there, and enjoy my creation even after death!

ROSIE: I would love it too... I would freak out, but love it anyway. It would be an honor!!!

Kisses from Brazil!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom