Haunted Rides

Horizons1

Originally posted by Samwayla
JLW11HI,
Yeah I am almost Positive it was Walt Disney World Tom Sawyer Island. I remember reading about that. I think there were 2 seperate occasions where 2 different people drowned in the Rivers of America. One of the stories was that some boy and his brother stayed in the park on the island till after it was closed and anyways it got dark and they decided to swim across the river but one didn't know how to swim and he drowned or something like that. So it could be haunted.
Nope it was DisneyLand

HorizonsMan

i have always had a weird feeling there, like somebody didnt want me there, i also got teh impression that i was always being watched, i was once on the bouncy bridge taking a picture of BTMR and i coulda sworn that there was sombody around me and so i turned around and no one was in sight, but for some reason the paranormal always p[icks o me so who knows, ive seen about a half adozen ghosts, but thats just me

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by hallowboy11

Hey.. Energy is definitely a bit freaky at parts!! Especially the big scene with the "radio tower".

My god that always freaks me out. There is someone or someTHING sitting at that desk! Is it a figure or a real person or what? I can never stop myself from turning around to try to make them out. It gives me goosebumps!

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by hallowboy11

Hey.. Energy is definitely a bit freaky at parts!! Especially the big scene with the "radio tower".

Where is this "radio tower" scene? is it on the screen? I haven't riden it for a while. All I remember is the dinosaurs.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by JLW11Hi

Where is this "radio tower" scene? is it on the screen? I haven't riden it for a while. All I remember is the dinosaurs.

Me too, I haven't been there in a LONG time...

darthdarrel

Originally posted by rosie.ca
well lemme just say it's a small world gives me the heebee jeeebey's ...i dunno if it is haunted but it sure scares me :p
Why does it give you the creeps?
The It`s a small world dolls are the embodiement of everything that is good in the world!:D

jmarc63

Does any one know about the graves that were removed from the property in 1967-1968 when construction started. This is a subject that no land developer ever talks about doing, and Disney is no exception. Walt had to do this at DisneyLand back in 1954.( remember what happened to the freeaky freelings in Poltergueist?) Remember there were some old ranches on the property with Houses, and someone lived on the Island in bay lake after they closed it as a hunting lodge from way back. There are places in amoung the pine trees that are off limits to guests. sounds a litttle strange to me though if you look at an areial photo of WDW you can see areas where they cleared the trees out but nothing was ever built, Why???, Haunted???? one wonders why???

disneyreports

As far as Universe of Energy is concerned, there IS a cast member who sits in a control box just below the radio tower... Sorry, no ghost there...

craziebabie1

Originally posted by darthdarrel

Why does it give you the creeps?
The It`s a small world dolls are the embodiement of everything that is good in the world!:D

Here we go. The dolls are evil and creepy in themselves. They look like Demon dolls. Definately scary.

Samurai Jax

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by craziebabie1
I have had other CM at DL tell me that they have seen Walt looking out the window of his Apartment on Main Street.

:fork:

Ever hear of
Roy Disney?

disneytati

I read somewhere that Walt is often seen wandering around the Disneyland Castle, or that the sound of those cars he liked to drive around there is heard by CMs when the park is closed, at night...
I wish these stories were true, and that I could see him someday. Maybe I would chicken out, but I would love to see him, anyway...

mousecar

Originally posted by disneytati
I read somewhere that Walt is often seen wandering around the Disneyland Castle, or that the sound of those cars he liked to drive around there is heard by CMs when the park is closed, at night...
I wish these stories were true, and that I could see him someday. Maybe I would chicken out, but I would love to see him, anyway...

If I saw a ghost, even Walt, I would run so fast that my eyebrows would be on fire!:eek:

Adidas984

Well while we are on the subject of seeing a ghost of waltdisney I have one about him.Me and my uncle were walking back to the swan/dolphin resort hotel we were staying at coming back from walking around the whole boardwalk place.Anyways as we were coming up to this small building it appeard to be a small building you store stuff in but as we were getting closer to it the door opened up.And out of the pitch black darkness from the building comes this guy who looks just like waltdisney.And he then says how are you guys doing and we said fine and then we asked how he was doing and he says I have been busy my whole life.Talk about a scary moment and to think that could have been the ghost of waltdisney yikes :eek:

Adidas984

It appeard to be a younger version of walt.And I also forgot to mention that same day I said to myself it sure would be nice to see walt again lol and look what happnes.After we got done talking to him we just walked away and I do belive he just vanished into the darkness scary is all I have to say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom