haunted mansion????

XSTech

I just got back from the Magic Kingdom. They're still working on the tarp and it's definitely not open. The tarp is up, but still being fastened. There were several construction workers there.

DisneyMusician2

Let's hope they are just getting things ready, and its not a delay in the reopening. I'm really anxious to see what has been done with the elevator and the new scenes.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
oh sorry on the wdwmagic homepage says its back up for reopening on 12 sorry...just cant wait!

It says
"The Haunted Mansion will be closed for routine refurbishment beginning Wednesday, June 6, through Wednesday, September 12, 2007, reopening to Guests on Thursday, September 13, 2007."
:)

dazzer68

Original Poster
It says
"The Haunted Mansion will be closed for routine refurbishment beginning Wednesday, June 6, through Wednesday, September 12, 2007, reopening to Guests on Thursday, September 13, 2007."
:)
sorry but it doesnt say that on the wdwmagic homepage in the refurb,hours and events window its just says june 6 to sept12

Jerm

Tomorrow is the day, but the funny thing is I had a friend who was visiting the parks the other day and a "CM" said they are having problems so it wont open till the 20th....I just laughed at her!!! I am sure that Disney will open it come hell or high water tomorrow or fear the wrath of AP holders everywhere. Of course I would also guess that everything might not be working 100% tomorrow. Just like here at DL they tweak stuff after hours for days and some times even weeks after it comes up from a major refurb.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Ya'll try not to gloat too much, i probably wont get onto it until around Epcot's 25th. I'm out of town this weekend (flying) and then have tons of class work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom