haunted mansion????

devoy1701

If I am not a passholder for the opening will I still be able to ride? :confused:

disneyworld.com says the passholder preview is exclusively for passholders on Sept 13th-16th from 9am-12pm. I'm guessing this means that after 12pm, the queue line will be open to all guests and that AP holders will just get the privilage of a FP type line? I dunno how it's working exactly...but i'm going over there Sunday to take advantage of it!

devoy1701

Actually, the AP priority access is on the 14th, 15th and 16th. So the only wait you'll have tomorrow morning is whatever anyone else in line will have. :)

Thanks. I was hoping someone would confirm what I said. I knew it included the weekend and Thursday kinda threw me off with the AP Preview... but I know the times for the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) are only exclusive to AP holders from 9am-12pm.

Figment571

I have to wait until.......JULY!:cry:

I'm gonna try not to look at anything when it opens but it's gonna be so hard.
Probably need to get a support group...

EpcotServo

Actually, the AP priority access is on the 14th, 15th and 16th. So the only wait you'll have tomorrow morning is whatever anyone else in line will have. :)
And I'm sure it will be a delayed opening. That's how it goes on the first day of operation. I'll be very happy and surprised if it's open as soon as the rope drops.
:lol:

Anyone else going tomorrow?

Jerm

I'm gonna try not to look at anything when it opens but it's gonna be so hard.
Probably need to get a support group...

I will support you....tomorrow as soon as I get to work i will support you going to look at Ricky's video and audio of it! I was going to try and do this but it is not happeneing. I might try it with SSE but then again it will only be a week or so after it opens that I will be there!

SGT623

I'll be there tomorrow when the rope drops. Then I will hang around the attraction like a crazed stalker until it opens. :)

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
disneyworld.com says the passholder preview is exclusively for passholders on Sept 13th-16th from 9am-12pm. I'm guessing this means that after 12pm, the queue line will be open to all guests and that AP holders will just get the privilage of a FP type line? I dunno how it's working exactly...but i'm going over there Sunday to take advantage of it!

The AP Priority Access days are 9am-12pm on the 14, 15 and 16... but from what I read it's open to everyone else at that time also. The only difference is passholders can use their AP like a fastpass from 9am-12pm and they get no privileges after 12pm.

I'll be on property the 13th, but we're going to wait for the AP Priority Access on the 14th to go I think. Unless we can't stand it and end up there on the 13th :lol:

I'll be wearing my yellow WDWMagic.com shirt if anyone sees me say hi :wave:

nibblesandbits

What about people there for MNSSHP? I am going on the 14th.
From my understanding, it will be running for the Halloween parties. They will absolutely make sure that if they have to push it back tomorrow, it will 100% be running by the 14th for MNSSHP.

(Or else they better be...:fork: :lookaroun )

coasterphil

I won't be there until a little later in the morning. I'm presenting a speech in my 9am class and will have to come back to my room and change before heading over to MK.

mousefan1972

I won't be able to see the *new and improved* HM until next May... :cry:
It's my all time fave attraction (well, tied with PotC). Can't wait to see it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom