Haunted Mansion refurbishment (HM refurb)

OmegaKnight

Well, considering that the first Not So Scary Halloween Party is on Friday night, it would seem that they would need to have The Haunted Mansion open in time for that.

ToTBellHop

the queue awning is blood red now...nice. But what happened to the rest?! EEK!!

tdl50.jpg

nbodyhome

Why would they open it to the general public the day before a supposed "be the first" Annual Passholder event?

An annual passholder event doesn't mean much. It's like when I bought a ticket to go to Animal Kingdom (a special passholder preview a few days before the park opened). $20 to join everyone else who was staying on property to go! I had no clue they'd open it to all people on property when I bought the tickets, or I wouldn't have.

Mostly, I do try to stay away from passholder "previews". They tend to be more crowded than other times. I am heading there tomorrow first thing, so hopefully it will be open. :) And the passholder event this time around is just like a fastpass. It's not some sort of exclusive thing, which would be nice!

Denise

XSTech

Fortunately, they don't open Liberty Square during EMH. Unfortunately, it does mean slightly-larger-than-normal morning crowds.

Regardless, I'll be there. I plan on buying the pins that are coming out tomorrow and then camping in front of the Mansion til it opens... and then not getting off for a few hours. ;)

Figment571

I you would like to join the jamboree,
Theres' a simple rule that's compulsory,
Mortals pay a token fee,
The lines about an hour or three,
So hurry back we would like your money!:lookaroun

:drevil::wave:

Good Night and Good Luck....lucky punks:fork:

the-reason14

We just left. Today was our last day and we are gonna miss it by a day. Oh well, next trip we'll be able to do that and SSE, hopefully.

Figment1986

Fortunately, they don't open Liberty Square during EMH. Unfortunately, it does mean slightly-larger-than-normal morning crowds.

Regardless, I'll be there. I plan on buying the pins that are coming out tomorrow and then camping in front of the Mansion til it opens... and then not getting off for a few hours. ;)

I wonder how long it will take you to make that multi angle HD video... with bineural audio

CaptainMichael

Haunted Mansion will open tomorrow morning at 9am as scheduled. The sucky thing is that EMH guests will be waiting at the Liberty Square rope...I was hoping to run straight to the HM at opening (probably the first time people would have run to LS...but oh well).

I have pics that I will upload soon of the exterior.

I shall see you Magicers tomorrow. I'll probably be wearing my retro Epcot Center hat.

CSUFSteve

Haunted Mansion will open tomorrow morning at 9am as scheduled. The sucky thing is that EMH guests will be waiting at the Liberty Square rope...I was hoping to run straight to the HM at opening (probably the first time people would have run to LS...but oh well).

I have pics that I will upload soon of the exterior.

I shall see you Magicers tomorrow. I'll probably be wearing my retro Epcot Center hat.

I'll be with you guys in spirit! Think of me while I'm stuck in my office working.

On the bright side, it's only 2 weeks away today!! :)

GoofyInOhio

I wonder how long it will take you to make that multi angle HD video... with bineural audio

My guess is Ricky will have it up by early afternoon. Both Video and Audio. All I want to know is that it's open since we are going next week. I will have to skip all podcasts this week to avoid hearing it. The pictures look great of the exterior.

cooleo

Hey Everyone!!! Think about me also, while I am here working. I can't wait to see it. If you see a blur streaking past you on the way to the entrance. It is me IN SPIRIT. :lol: HAVE FUN!!!!

animay

For the first time I'm going to actually avoid new/updated attraction reports and video. I get to see it for myself in a couple weeks. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom