Haunted Mansion having serious problems 12/6 and 12/8

BSikor

I was on twice last night and the ride stopped at least 6 times during the two trips. This may have been nothing more than stopping to let people on and off but it would have been a little better to just slow the omnimovers down.

RSoxNo1

I've been stopped on several different rides, but the most noteworthy was not an evac. We were on Dinosaur, right at the end, and as Seeker was saying, "They're not gonna make it, They're not gonna make it". Our vehicle stopped and we sat in the dark for a couple of minutes of silence, until I said, "I guess we didn't make it."

dpunky

No breaks on my visit to the Haunted Mansion on Dec 23. I took advantage of the early opening hours in the Magic Kingdom. At the end of the ride, the dream squad was there to award me a Dream Fastpass. I was so excited I finally got one!

snowdog63

could've been worse...

you could've been riding small world ;)

I had buzz lightyear stop on me and we had to re-watch 1 scene in COP. Stopping in Buzz was a little let down as you realise that most of the ride is just cut outs...would've been 10 times better w/ AA's
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! This is true. Listen to that song enough and it could make person go homocidal. Come to think of it,if we sent the soundtrack to our Pych. Warfare people in Iraq and Afganistan,the prisoners would attemt suicide or start confessing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom