Hate Mission: Space! Want Horizons back!

love disney

To each his own I suppose. Personally Mission: Space is my favorite ride at Epcot and would hate to see it go. I do remember Horizons and I enjoyed it, but really love Mission: Space. How about they get rid of the new and improved Journey into Imagination and put Horizons there?!? :ROFLOL:

Figment632

To each his own I suppose. Personally Mission: Space is my favorite ride at Epcot and would hate to see it go. I do remember Horizons and I enjoyed it, but really love Mission: Space. How about they get rid of the new and improved Journey into Imagination and put Horizons there?!? :ROFLOL:

Or just fix JII and put Horizons were WOL is :fork::fork:

Mouse Man

I can understand the reason to bring back Horizons. It was a very nice enjoyable ride that I too loved to go on. Now Mission space does get me a bit quesy when going on it but I do love the ride and yes you do get a feeling of sitting in a rocket blasting off into outer space. The ride is tough on people subject to motion sickness and to others a non issue. How about building a new Horizons where WOL Pavilion is not being used at all. This would settle the whole issue. Now if they could bring back the origional JII then I really would be happy.

Captain Hank

To each his own. I rode Horizons once and really enjoyed it. Classic EPCOT at its best. However, it really needed to be freshened up. I don't necessarily agree with the idea to bulldoze it and build on top of it, but that's what we got. Mission: Space is among my favorite current attractions and is, IMO, one of the most immersive thematic experiences on property. Of course, I may be a tad biased... :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
M:S is one of my favorite rides at Epcot. I just wish they would stop changing the speed/G force on the ride.
Per all the posters in the know here the forces in the attraction have not changed since it opened to the public aside from the green side.

Captain Hank

Going off topic--I've actually heard two differing opinions on this. Some that should "know" have said that the max speed of the centrifuge was slightly reduced once, either right after opening or at the introduction of Green team. If so, it's only the difference of .5 G. Others that should "know" say that nothing has changed. :shrug:

KevinFlynn

Going off topic--I've actually heard two differing opinions on this. Some that should "know" have said that the max speed of the centrifuge was slightly reduced once, either right after opening or at the introduction of Green team. If so, it's only the difference of .5 G. Others that should "know" say that nothing has changed. :shrug:

I was told by someone who designed the centrifuge that it was toned down before guests were allowed to ride, and hasn't been since then.

love disney

Or just fix JII and put Horizons were WOL is :fork::fork:

Figment632, I was obviously joking about JII, well, in a sense. I wish they would fix it and get it back to the way it used to be, I loved it! I recently took my friend on it (she has never been and I probably hadn't been on it in 10 years) and boy was I upset and embarrassed after how I had talked it up! You definitely have a better plan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom