Hatbox Ghost Returns soon

The Duck

Here's a thought that just occurred to me: could this have anything to do with Guillermo del Torro's upcoming HM movie? After all, it was mentioned the HBG would be a central character in the movie.

Quite possible. There's nothing like a rumor to get the hype going.

FigmentJedi

Here's a thought that just occurred to me: could this have anything to do with Guillermo del Torro's upcoming HM movie? After all, it was mentioned the HBG would be a central character in the movie.

I'm pretty sure that's del Toro's plan for the movie. It's his way of motivating Imagineering to put him back in. And get more stuff for his Haunted Mansion room.

JustInTime

That's weird. This thread links to the video and that video links to this thread at 4:13 into the video.

hatboxvideo.jpg

Very odd...

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Love love love to see the Hatbox Ghost return....maybe they could stick him in the spot where the projected bride is currently and recusitate a few of those popup ghosts to tie it all together for a spooky attic room....my very first impression post redo was love it all BUT the bride area....:lookaroun

My gf came home with rave reviews of the queue and I for one cannot wait to experience it....might erase a few memories of getting stuck in long queue waiting for tour groups to evarporate....:lol:.

I read the ghosts can indeed follow you home ....and look forward to that updated exit as well....:sohappy:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom