News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

yensidtlaw1969

Well it could explain the reason to why it was Shrouded in super secrecy by WDI
Nah, that's not it.

On a Mansion-related note, this new video from WDI showing the Tiana's Bayou Adventure figures featured something interesting in the background of the first shots with Josh D'Amaro:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 11.58.28 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 11.58.42 AM.png

1712246444850.png

👀

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Unrelated (and SPECULATION) but I feel like any additions to the HM at this point are being done to gradually ease the fandom into what will eventually be the Ghost Host intro/Stretching Room overhaul. It's coming. I can feel it. Though I'm hopeful Constance gets booted or updated before that big to-do.

yensidtlaw1969

Unrelated (and SPECULATION) but I feel like any additions to the HM at this point are being done to gradually ease the fandom into what will eventually be the Ghost Host intro/Stretching Room overhaul. It's coming. I can feel it. Though I'm hopeful Constance gets booted or updated before that big to-do.
Disney basically just does what they want. They feel no need to ease anyone into anything.

That said, Stretch Room changes may be possible. Conversations have been had. Doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to happen, but it could.

britain

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom