News Hatbox Ghost coming to Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion

gerarar

Premium Member
I believe it's already back.
Livestream from today didn't have it
1000008761.jpg

duncedoof

Has the candelabra ever been an item to go through repairs in any of the Mansion's history? This is odd, I think this may be intentional scene retooling (Because this new addition clearly isn't working, especially next to another previously eye-catching set piece)

Whatever, this ride's been ruined since the DreamWorks hitchhikers. Wacky cartoon ghost house, am I right?

yensidtlaw1969

Has the candelabra ever been an item to go through repairs in any of the Mansion's history? This is odd, I think this may be intentional scene retooling (Because this new addition clearly isn't working, especially next to another previously eye-catching set piece)

Whatever, this ride's been ruined since the DreamWorks hitchhikers. Wacky cartoon ghost house, am I right?

In this case it's not that deep.

It ran into an issue. It happened onstage - people who happened to be in the right Doombuggies probably got a weird show for a moment there. So that's being repaired.

It'll be back.

peter11435

This is not the first time it has been removed.

Nothing is being retooled. It’s just being repaired.

What about the new addition do you think “clearly isn’t working”?

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
What about the new addition do you think “clearly isn’t working”?
I'd answer with my own opine but it'd only derail the thread further. Plus it's been mentioned ad nauseam by myself and others. The missing candelabra is but another setback 'though minor compared to the addition inclusion of Hatbox and how the new scene was staged. IMHO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom