Has anyone used a Disney ......

mom2boysiadore

Original Poster
Has anyone taken advantage of a Disney hotel babysitting service???
I was just curious. The next time we go we are thinking about it,so me and my hubby can escape one night to Downtown Disney. Never been.
How is it??

LaughingGravy

I know someone who tried to take advantage, but got their face slapped.
The mumbled something about a babysitter fantasy.

And don't you forget to have a magical day!:wave:

Jerm

If you are taking about a babysitter coming to your room, that is provided by Kids Night Out Inc. not a Disney CM, but Disney approved. If you are talking about the areas at the hotels (The Never Land Club at Poly) those are really nice, but make sure you cheack on everything before you start planning your night out.

J

brich

LaughingGravy said:

This may be the single funniest post I've seen around here...:lol:
Made my day... Thanks :D

cat2403

Jerm said:
If you are taking about a babysitter coming to your room, that is provided by Kids Night Out Inc. not a Disney CM, but Disney approved. If you are talking about the areas at the hotels (The Never Land Club at Poly) those are really nice, but make sure you cheack on everything before you start planning your night out.

J

My parents took me to that place the the poly when us when we were kids and we loved it. Now my cousin takes his son there and he also has a ball.

banimall

Code:

I had to read that one twice to get it. Pretty funny

mom2boysiadore

Original Poster
I was asking a serious question

:mad: You people did not have to be rude.
I was wondering about yes hotel guest services to watch over children.

seabee1

Sorry you got some RUDE responses to your question. There were a couple of honest answers there for you that I hope help you. It is too bad that people feel the need to attack others about things they may not agree with, when someone is just looking for an honest answer to an honest question. Isn't that what this site is for. We should be able to ask questions we truely are wondering about with out fear of being lashed out at. Come on guys we are all here for the same reason, the love of Disney.:wave:

PurpleDragon

Huh?!? :confused:

Looking at your other thread, there was not one post that would have been viewed as rude. Someone made a random joke and others laughed at it, the joke was not directed at anyone in particular. But overall your question was answered, I'm unsure what the problem is here.

wannab@dis

LaughingGravy said:

:p

Good one :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Maybe try posting your response in the thread it relates to? With over 36,000 members a new thread like this may seem strange to say the least!

BTW; welcome! :wave:

Caseyis8

I thought that they were rude, too. I am sorry that that person said that. I am a parent of one son, Casey, who will be nine next year when we go to WDW and I have been reading up on the in-room childcare option. We usually do not use babysitters even at home, but we were considering it for WDW since Casey will be a little older and less likely to have any major fits about not going with us. I believe that if we choose to use an in-room babysitter we will go with the fairy godmothers company. From what I read they are staffed with mothers and grandmothers. I like that. I have nothing against the other ones, but I think that my son may be more comfortable with a nice older lady. I also would only use it for one night so that my husband and I can celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary. :kiss:

wannab@dis

According to our great source of information, JPVonDrake, from another thread...

JPVonDrake said:
But to answer your questions...
The Neverland Club charges $10 per hour, with a 2 hr minimum. If the child is there between 6 pm and 8 pm Dinner is provided at no extra cost. The child must be between the ages of 4-12 yrs old and fully potty-trained (no pull-ups) and priority seating (reservations) are strongly recommended. The club is open from 4:30 pm to 12 midnight.

I don't know information about "fairy godmother" services, but Disney recommends the services of "Kid's Nite Out" for inroom child care. Kid's Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of your Walt Disney World Resort room. The professional staff of Kid's Nite Out gives your child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing I Spy games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with your family if you need a father's or mother's helper. Available to children ages 6 mo. to 12 years. Current prices (subject to change) are:
$14.00 / hr (1 child)
$16.50 / hr (2 children)
$19.00 / hr (3 children)
$21.50 / hr (4 children)
Minimum 4 hours, + $8 transportation fee for sitter.
Phone number is 407-828-0920

PurpleDragon

Caseyis8 said:
I thought that they were rude, too. I am sorry that that person said that. :kiss:

Please help me understand, who was rude? Someone made a random joke, which is done alot on these boards, I don't see how a random joke can be concidered rude. Especially when your question was answered by multiple people right afterwards.

mhead

Maybe not rude, but could certainly be considered offensive. Of course I have too often found these boards to often have an "elitest" only mentality instead of a welcoming environment.

Timmay

Where is the rude reply? What is offensive?

A question was asked, and someone replied with a joke...the joke was not directed at the OP, nor anyone for that matter. It was not particularly helpful to the OP, but that doesn not equal offensive or rude behavior.

The question was answered several times in that post and once in this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom