Has anyone used a Disney ......

it was just a joke that some people did not feel was appropriate, but most found to be harmless enough and funny. there is no "elitest" (sp?) mentality on these boards (for the most part), just people who like to talk about disney, and share stories, advice and make jokes. new people can often be intimidated by this, but i have never seen someone be unwelcome here. some people will be met with sarcastic remarks to certain statements but usually they are along the lines of if you walked into a room of physicists and announced E=mc^2... youre gonna have to expect a certain number of "no duh"s...

shoppingnut

Timmay said:
Where is the rude reply? What is offensive?

A question was asked, and someone replied with a joke...the joke was not directed at the OP, nor anyone for that matter. It was not particularly helpful to the OP, but that doesn not equal offensive or rude behavior.

The question was answered several times in that post and once in this post.

I agree it was not rude or offensive. It may have been a off color joke for some, but there were plenty of helpful responses. Threads do drift.

Jerm

It must have been my post that was rude....you know answering to the best of my abilities can do that at times........ If you thought anything on this thread was rude please do not read anything else on this board or you will be very offended:lookaroun

J

Dagger

I think she just didn't understand what the joke was about since she didn't read the original thread...I didn't know what you were talking about either :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom