Has anyone spent 2 weeks at WDW?

pluto77

Original Poster
Does anyone take, or has anyone taken a 2 week vacation and dedicated it solely to WDW. We just got back from a 7 day vacation, which was probably our longest trip with the entire family, but when we got back my sister and I were talking about how nice it would be to have TWO weeks there. Of course, I don't know if that would be possible financially or realistically for us. But it sure would be nice to be able to totally relax the first week and take the parks completely at your own pace without having to worry about packing things in to get everything done. Especially with the our huge family vacation (there were 19 of us this time!).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has taken a 2 week vacation, and dedicated it solely to WDW?

Dwarful

Yes, we have done it before and it is wonderful. We thought those days for us were long gone when the company my husband works for changed how they bid vacations...but somehow we got lucky and in a few short weeks we will be checking into POR for 2 full weeks. This trip we are not planning on going to Uni/IoA..but since we are driving down (so actual trip is 16 days) we will have our own vehicle and may venture off site...will depend on our mood.

Sweet Melissa

We did ten nights last year, which was our longest visit yet. We took in everything at a VERY leisurely pace but could have easily entertained ourselves for a few days more. We're doing 14 nights for our wedding and honeymoon in November, and aside from a visit to the Orange County clerk to get our marriage license, we're planning on spending the whole two weeks on property.

Britt

Honestly, 4 days has been my max at the park (we had a beach day and a Universal day our last time too. But 4 days is about all I could handle!

I reaaaaally don't like crowds, or heat, so by the time those days are up, I'm ready to crawl into my bed with my blankie and disappear for a couple days! Haha

PUSH

The longest I've gone is 6 full park days. That's honestly enough for me (at least for a couple weeks). I think two weeks would be too long at just Disney. If you throw in other things to do, like explore other parks, or state parks and beaches, it would be fine I think. I just don't know if I could do two weeks dedicated solely to Disney. Just my opinion, of course.

Sparkle81

The first time I ever went, myself and my DH did 14 nights. We were rookies and totally flew by the seats of our pants. We hadn't planned anything so just tried to cram every day full of 'doing'. We were absolutely burnt out by the end!
The second time we went, we just did a week and that was nowhere near long enough. So for our upcoming trip, we're doing 10 nights. Hopefully, like Goldilocks, it'll be juuuuuuust right ;)

KentB3

I spent 2 weeks at WDW in 2008, from October 29 to November 12, and attended the next to last No-So-Scary Halloween Party and the first Very Merry Christmas Party in the same trip! Needless to say, it was the best vacation in my life; not just at WDW, but anywhere! :D ;)

real mad hatter

Three weeks for us last August. :) , most people from the UK/Europe go for a minimum of 2 weeks. But I till everyone who will listen :D they must spend 3 weeks.

Paul
Funny enough,we were considering 3 weeks last year,but to be honest,after 14 days of 6.30am starts,and midnight finishes.We had seen it,done it,watched it,filmed it,ate it,drank it,laughed at it,cried at it.Got the T- Shirt to prove it..On that last morning we were bushed and ready for home..

pauluk

Thats how we started , for the first 20 years of visiting non-stop , but the last few years we take are time and relax a little more. Still get up at 6:00 in the morning for the first few days , than flake out on the 4th/5th day. :)

Funny enough,we were considering 3 weeks last year,but to be honest,after 14 days of 6.30am starts,and midnight finishes.We had seen it,done it,watched it,filmed it,ate it,drank it,laughed at it,cried at it.Got the T- Shirt to prove it..On that last morning we were bushed and ready for home..

Figgy1

Premium Member
Last trip 14 days were solely Disney. DTD on the way in 10 park days plus 2 for DTD and the Disney outlet stores didn't even notice what other stores were there LOL and DTD on the way out for the better part of the day. Not 14 full days but they were all magical!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom