Has anyone noticed?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Has it? Last time I checked/went there are still the occasional park block out dates due to big or upcharge events..
Think that’s for Joe from Denver?

Or are they waiting 95 minutes for Peter Pan at 3 pm to “get it out of the way” disgruntled before they vacate for the usual crew to “experience” Peter Pan at 8:30 with only a 35 minute wait?

drizgirl

The travel calendar has shifted - heavily this century. Not something new. Crowds feel worse the 20th century “slow times” more than the real time 21st.
I won’t…shall not…go anywhere near that place in October, most of January, February, etc.
You want a better feel? June. July. November…even the more traditional “slammed”/more expensive weeks. Try it out, Bruh…

Their pricing due to Bobbage has outpaced 199 of them though 😎
Nothing feels better in Orlando in the summer.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Nothing feels better in Orlando in the summer.
The weather absolutely blows…and it’s going to get worse…

And I would have agreed with you 5 years ago…but there’s a “glitch” in the ops calendar where they are still much better staffed/equipped for crowds in the traditional times and it shows.

Magic kingdom should be open 8-12 365 days a year…you get close to that in the “busy” times on the old calendar

Then they do this 9-7 with upsell nonsense when the crowd level no longer warrants it.
That’s the main reason “off season” is a joke

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom