Has a CM ever let you stay on a ride...

shopgirl146

Last October my friend and I rode Kali 13 times in a row. During this we met two other people who rode it with us 6 times and then we all went and rode Kilimanjaro(sp?) together. We had a blast! =)

Irrawaddy Erik

Safari 17xs............ :lookaroun

I've stayed on for multiple rides most of the ones that you can stay on. Some attractions don't allow you to stay on from the unload to the load area for safety reasons.

KaliSplash

I've had plenty of ride-throughs.

We once rode Kali seven consecutive times to start a day when it first opened and the ride opened at the same time as the park (I had a cast member tell me last year they had always opened an hour later than the rest of the park, which I knew to be false.) ((Perhaps since SHE had been working there.)) anyway, we went through seven times and could have stayed but we were all pretty water-logged by then.

Have ridden through on Splash Mountain a few times on E-ride nights. Also on Big Thunder. And I think we may have done Buzz once.

MicBat

One time, the Test Track CM's let me stay on to do the ride a total of 15 times. The CM's there are always really nice. :) And THAT folks, is the reason I can quote that ride to this day! :lol:

I also did RnRC with Beth and her room mate... what was it?.. 4 Times??

nmj91385

When we were there in Feb. 2 years ago over presidents week we were allowed to stay on RNRC. My uncle was with us and he has down syndrome and they saw the smile on his face and asked if he would like to do it again. They sent us through a back door and we were put back on. It was really magical for all of us

egionet

MicBat said:
One time, the Test Track CM's let me stay on to do the ride a total of 15 times. The CM's there are always really nice. :) And THAT folks, is the reason I can quote that ride to this day! :lol:

I also did RnRC with Beth and her room mate... what was it?.. 4 Times??

It was only 3 times. You were jealous that I had an awesome roommate that took advantage of her disability!!!

Lynx04

jesserin said:
We went on TT 5 times in a row in December... it was the end of the evening and there were barely any people in line... so we just stayed on and each time we'd come back into the ride entry area we'd just ask the gal if we could do it one more time... really fun! :)

I remember that my girlfriend and I got to ride Spash Mountain a few times in a row. It was Feb and the park was closing so not to many people wanted to get wet.

EpcotGrl

We rode Splash about 6 times in a row in November... Of course, it was November and then we were quite cold, but still! :p

MicBat

egionet said:
It was only 3 times. You were jealous that I had an awesome roommate that took advantage of her disability!!!
:lol: :lol: To tell you the truth I only just remembered it after I saw you mention it here. :p

egionet

MicBat said:
:lol: :lol: To tell you the truth I only just remembered it after I saw you mention it here. :p

Okay, that soooo just hurt my feelings, you are totally uninvited to dinner at Ohana when I'm there in May! Right, I'm just kidding, I can't have dinner without the resident TT expert :kiss:

Thread drift, sorry!

MicBat

egionet said:
Okay, that soooo just hurt my feelings, you are totally uninvited to dinner at Ohana when I'm there in May! Right, I'm just kidding, I can't have dinner without the resident TT expert :kiss:

Thread drift, sorry!
Awe.. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.. :eek: :kiss:

Gosh.. I'll never forget that day I went to MGM with Beth for as long as I live! What a memorable experience!! :D

vikkisicky

On May 24th the CM'S at TOT let us reride the ride without getting off 4x's in a row! The time was around 9:30ish and for some WIERD reason there was no line. It wass fun. The first time thogh we rode it WITH light. IT felt wierdly like a REAL elevator falling.:sohappy:

ral8026

Original Poster
Thanks for all the stories. I can't wait till Oct and see if we can bet some of the records you guys have posted :cool:

Montu

vikkisicky said:
On May 24th the CM'S at TOT let us reride the ride without getting off 4x's in a row! The time was around 9:30ish and for some WIERD reason there was no line. It wass fun. The first time thogh we rode it WITH light. IT felt wierdly like a REAL elevator falling.:sohappy:

That's cute since no guests are ever allowed to stay on the elevator from unload to load. It's considered a safety hazard. Are you referring to the DCA version? You should be more clear.

daveemtdave

I do hope there was no one in line for these rides -- however, we were waiting to ride Great Movie Ride and we were in our line to board. When car arrived there were people in the seat and the cm asked and the young man who helped unload said, 'The girls want to ride again" - so we had to wait while these giggling girls who were flirting with the cm got to go again - the lady who was on our end did tell another that this has to stop it was their third time through. We were there in the afternoon and it was crowded - ---- - so for all of you who think this is great - it isn't when there are people who have waited for 1 ride through.

Mickey Maniac

One time when I was first one in Fantasyland, the guy at Peter Pan's Flight let me stay on, because everyone was at Winnie-the-Pooh. It was great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom