Harry Potter ride/attraction at WDW

cameraguy

This may not be so far feched as some may think. Yes the movie rights to Harry Potter are owned by Warner Bros. However, Indiana Jones is owned by Paramount and Star Wars is owned by 20th Century Fox, and The Twilight Zone is owned by CBS, and they all have Disney attractions using those characters and titals. I personally would love to see a Harry Potter Attraction at Disney World. If i had my way, I would put a Harry Potter Stunt/Visual Effects Show in MGM where the Beauty and the Beast Show is know and put the B&B show where Voyage of the Little Mermaid is know, since i hear it is moving to Epcot. And Finally, Close the Indiana Jones Stunt Show and replace it with the Indiana Jones Adventure.

cameraguy

No, I heard that Voyage of the Little Mermaid is moving to Epcot. and i was just saying they should move the B&B show to the empty theater, if it does infact move to Epcot, so they can make way for a new attraction.

CaptainMichael

cameraguy said:
If i had my way, I would put a Harry Potter Stunt/Visual Effects Show in MGM where the Beauty and the Beast Show is know and put the B&B show where Voyage of the Little Mermaid is know, since i hear it is moving to Epcot. And Finally, Close the Indiana Jones Stunt Show and replace it with the Indiana Jones Adventure.

Well, it's a damn good thing you don't have your way because a Harry Potter Stunt show would make absolutely, positively no sense. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and cannot recall any stunts that could be done live in front of an audience. If any Harry Potter attraction were ever built, it would have to be in the form of some kind of dark-ride type attraction.

dave2822

It's ..... NEVER ..... happening

Stop supporting / rationalizing ... go build your own Harry Potter Land because there is a better chance they name a theme park after me than build a Harry Potter attraction

cameraguy

Your probably right a stunt show not make much sense. But that hugh empty space next to TOT and Fantasmic needs to be filled. I don't care what fills it, just fill it

NowInc

Anybody else notice that the people supporting the harry potter ride in this thread all are new (like..really new) members?

Im tellin ya there are trolls in here...

CaptainMichael

cameraguy said:
Your probably right a stunt show not make much sense. But that hugh empty space next to TOT and Fantasmic needs to be filled. I don't care what fills it, just fill it

And make Sunset Blvd. even more crowded???

stitchcastle

When I was new to disneyholicism, I thought Harry Potter would be perfect for MK, but the more adpet I became as a Disneyologist i soon realised that Harry Potter just doesn't belong or even deserve to be part of Disney in any way.

NTI2002 said:
Harry Potter's movie rights are owned and produced by Warner Bros.
But Disney owns the airing rights... and also dont forget that disney has indy in their parks yet Six Flags (Warner Bros. basically) plays Indy music in their parks.. so hmm seems like they share media.. :Þ

Captain Hank

Little Mermaid in Epcot? Huh? Sorry Cameraguy, but I think you heard a false rumor.

Also, there's a lot more sarcasm going on in this thread from long time members than some of the newer ones are picking up on...

Captain Hank

TAC said:
Actually, I heard from a very reliable source, that Disney is planning to bring back Horizons and put it in that spot. In the mean time, a WTP meet and greet will be built there and in front of it, put a DVC booth, with the monorail stop.
*Points to the second paragraph of my last post.*

dawgs0392

Think about this!

Disney World has a lot of attractions based on Movies they didn't make, For instance they Had Alien Encounter (They still do at DisneyQuest), And the Great Movie Ride at Disney studios ( They only had rights to the name and 250 movies from MGM), The Twilight Zone ( owned by CBS!), Star Wars, and Indiana Jones, so its highly possible for Disney to make A Harry Potter Attraction!

dave2822

They have us surrounded.

It looks like Disney has no choice but to open up a Harry Potter themed attraction, with 5 clones of IJA right next door. A monorail will transport you between the two attractions, which also links to the new Disney Villian's park, which also contains attractions Disney has done away with.

The park will be managed by every Harry Potter / IJA enthusiast, yet unfortunately no further comment was made by the club, for they can not form a coherent or logical sentence.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
dave2822 said:
They have us surrounded.

It looks like Disney has no choice but to open up a Harry Potter themed attraction, with 5 clones of IJA right next door. A monorail will transport you between the two attractions, which also links to the new Disney Villian's park, which also contains attractions Disney has done away with.

The park will be managed by every Harry Potter / IJA enthusiast, yet unfortunately no further comment was made by the club, for they can not form a coherent or logical sentence.

Dont forget that this attraction will have a fastpass for only resort guests and will not allow wheelchair bound guests to ride. It will be interactive and guests will be encouraged to do any of the following:

1. Leave the ride vehicle.
2. Touch the AA's.
3. Participate in lude and vulgar activities while on the ride
4. and moan when you exit.

EpcotEnthusiast

hakunamatata said:
Dont forget that this attraction will have a fastpass for only resort guests and will not allow wheelchair bound guests to ride. It will be interactive and guests will be encouraged to do any of the following:

1. Leave the ride vehicle.
2. Touch the AA's.
3. Participate in lude and vulgar activities while on the ride
4. and moan when you exit.

What is a AA?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom