Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!

imagineer boy

At first I thought it was another "Pillar of Storgee" rumor, but it turned out to be real! :lol: I like the title, but it does sound really gothic compared to the other titles. I look forward to the midnight party at Borders in July! :sohappy:

nibblesandbits

At first I thought it was another "Pillar of Storgee" rumor, but it turned out to be real! :lol: I like the title, but it does sound really gothic compared to the other titles. I look forward to the midnight party at Borders in July! :sohappy:
well of course it sounds gothic...haven't you noticed that the books keep getting darker and darker. This will probably be the darkest book of them all...and rightfully so. I mean Harry does do his final battle with Lord Voldemort. If that doesn't say dark to you...I don't know what does.

Legacy

If that doesn't say dark to you...I don't know what does.
Harry kills Hermione in a vain attempt to overwhelm Voldemort's powers. Instead though, the lost of a pure soul makes The Dark Lord even MORE power, resulting in the deaths of Neville, Luna and Ginny. The battles in killing those three pure hearts saps Voldemort's power, which allows Harry to strike a devastating blow. It weakens, but doesn't kill Voldemort, but leaves Harry mere inches from life. Harry pleads for Ron to kill him, which he heart-breakingly does. Harry's power is imbued into Ron's wand, allowing Ron to cast the final Avada Kadavra that destroys Voldemort forever.

That would be pretty dark...

cpt.jacksluv

Are there going to be HP parties at Borders Bookstores nationwide??I really hope so... I am from Colorado if anyone where there will be one here!I am dieing of anticipation!!!I love the new book title. I think that the audience she is targeting has changed a bit from the first..It is aiming more for the more mature audience.

imagineer boy

And I look forward to laughing at you when there is no one else there because the book isn't necessarily coming out in July:brick: She's still writing...next fall/winter at the EARLIEST!

Aw, really?:( I heard they were really trying to have the book come out as the same time as the OOTP movie which would be pretty cool.

Connor002

Aw, really?:( I heard they were really trying to have the book come out as the same time as the OOTP movie which would be pretty cool.
No, it would be a stupid decision.
Can you even imagine the hype for the book alone?
Why waste it by meshing promotion with a [likely disappointing] movie?

nibblesandbits

Harry kills Hermione in a vain attempt to overwhelm Voldemort's powers. Instead though, the lost of a pure soul makes The Dark Lord even MORE power, resulting in the deaths of Neville, Luna and Ginny. The battles in killing those three pure hearts saps Voldemort's power, which allows Harry to strike a devastating blow. It weakens, but doesn't kill Voldemort, but leaves Harry mere inches from life. Harry pleads for Ron to kill him, which he heart-breakingly does. Harry's power is imbued into Ron's wand, allowing Ron to cast the final Avada Kadavra that destroys Voldemort forever.

That would be pretty dark...
why yes...that would be dark...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom