1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Harmony Barber

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by 3kiddos, Nov 28, 2017.

1. 3kiddos

3kiddos New Member

Does anyone know what packages Harmony Barber offers? Our son is 1 and we’ll be taking him for the first haircut package but there’s not much info online about what’s included and if whether another package is more appropriate given that it won’t really be his first haircut.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Pro Star Wars geek. Premium Member

Advertisement
    Harmony Barber shop does not really have "packages" like BBB.

An adult haircut is $19. Kids 12 and under is $15. Beard trims are $10 and colored hair gel is $5.

The closest thing they have to a package is the "First Haircut" which costs $18 and includes pixie dust, bubbles, Mickey Mouse stickers, and an extra-special "My 1st Haircut" set of Mouse Ears and certificate.

The picture below is of a shadow box I made when my daughter had her first haircut there.

[​IMG]

Courtney6682 likes this.
  3. Princess_Beatrice

Princess_Beatrice New Member

I took my son for his first haircut in May. It was worth it. The stylist who cut his hair was a pro and an absolute sweetheart. He was only 11 months old at the time. So, we were a little worried he would panic. She kept his calm and distracted with toys and stickers. His haircut was precious. Over all a great experience.

I want to say the price may have gone up. I think I paid $25, but that could have been with a tip. What I do suggest is calling to make a reservation. The shop opens at 9 and families do line up. Its best not to have your little one wait and be anxious.

4. Whatsthegoodword

Whatsthegoodword Member

The Harmony Barbershop is wonderful! You just get in line like the old days. No need to get a reservation, or worry about a buncha BS. Just wait your turn then pay the lady. :)

5. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Pro Star Wars geek. Premium Member

Well...reservations are a good idea now that they take them.:D