Harmony Barber

3kiddos

Original Poster
Does anyone know what packages Harmony Barber offers? Our son is 1 and we’ll be taking him for the first haircut package but there’s not much info online about what’s included and if whether another package is more appropriate given that it won’t really be his first haircut.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Harmony Barber shop does not really have "packages" like BBB.

An adult haircut is $19. Kids 12 and under is $15. Beard trims are $10 and colored hair gel is $5.

The closest thing they have to a package is the "First Haircut" which costs $18 and includes pixie dust, bubbles, Mickey Mouse stickers, and an extra-special "My 1st Haircut" set of Mouse Ears and certificate.

The picture below is of a shadow box I made when my daughter had her first haircut there.

DEp18dKFkIHjytDJpEObB6mWh7I66vS8dtQ8A-MrNIoBSgjfs3vFMtJVVvXTkQR-FzsIZlgS52jAlEqOuKxSRV6Pm0mQVKX6teiVuH6QYOiTgyB-I98VW69dPog4znQRBAttU5SJq6pfgmmZPako5oqPNPJltnNDvOt_lsRAKXE7s18s3jE6myRVUZCih54RJfW20kpIFugtZ1tywnOpZidJ9MbZQfZu4bKgxJnw73SoRwJaYTWcsw-z9NkHZVd9OHzaa19Nlp2uMVXkhxB3YKX92bMw-nWeynkE05PD0WP9SQQ7Ht6yw3RvuGcCD8EzT9Qb0eLqeuoM_2nLFS3poAv8xsSNxnYdgIy7GKFQyR2blngoDe-9mtRz5ahh_6dnVo-NHT2a6NbZw8Yc8mhDv0dqknn4AUsYSjXrEw0FzOohvH3BkrOqfiv3tJvCfsrUg1wtp0jLbFqaOJT5uR1N50Sq-WDFSv5_o71PRceSzdQcplyG71ZhNjGtyRd5aRIvyirkrDPthEVWuRPv8BGYOZMR-lcXIYp_tUvNwU5jbNhrap0G2KobX-Pd32ahw5V8lE7JN0tq6-JFhLHe1q1hiDwNVZESWCGzKXFQk80_ng=w764-h940-no

Princess_Beatrice

I took my son for his first haircut in May. It was worth it. The stylist who cut his hair was a pro and an absolute sweetheart. He was only 11 months old at the time. So, we were a little worried he would panic. She kept his calm and distracted with toys and stickers. His haircut was precious. Over all a great experience.

I want to say the price may have gone up. I think I paid $25, but that could have been with a tip. What I do suggest is calling to make a reservation. The shop opens at 9 and families do line up. Its best not to have your little one wait and be anxious.

The Harmony Barbershop is wonderful! You just get in line like the old days. No need to get a reservation, or worry about a buncha BS. Just wait your turn then pay the lady. :)

newhorizons1

I made a reservation for my son's first haircut during the parade. We had the place to ourselves, and we were able to watch the parade go by. As soon as the parade ended people started pouring in.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Does anyone know what packages Harmony Barber offers? Our son is 1 and we’ll be taking him for the first haircut package but there’s not much info online about what’s included and if whether another package is more appropriate given that it won’t really be his first haircut.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I love love love this experience! Here are pics from my son's 1st birthday and 1st haircut. We got a lock of hair and a certificate plus the ears. This particular cast member is no longer there but they all do an amazing job!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0312.JPG
    IMG_0312.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0369.JPG
    IMG_0369.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 183

dreamfinder

I love love love this experience! Here are pics from my son's 1st birthday and 1st haircut. We got a lock of hair and a certificate plus the ears. This particular cast member is no longer there but they all do an amazing job!!!!!!!

Michael isn't there anymore? When did he leave?

NelleBelle

I got both of my boys' 1st haircuts here! I stretched it out as long as I could--oldest son was 15 months when he went and they did everything described above! I love that they saved his baby curls (who knew that at almost 14 he'd have a head full of curls)!! Second son was almost 18 months (and boy, did he need a haircut)! Like his brother, they saved his baby curls, but unlike his brother, the curls never grew back. I have "pixie dust" saved with the hair, certificate, and their mouse ears. Well worth every dollar we spent!

carriebeth

i would call and make a reservation. We had my son's first haircut there in Sept of 2016 when he was 1. We had a reservation and still had to wait quite a while....and this was during a very non busy park attendance time. There were lots of people waiting to try to do walk in times. THere was a line outside the shop and inside it was packed full. The experience, however, was cute. He got a first haircut set of ears and a little certificate.

NelleBelle

Do you know if you can get a photographer for this experience? We have the photo pass and would love to utilize it if possible?
Not sure, you could always ask at the photopass store if a "roving" photographer can take a few pictures. Otherwise, you can take as many photos as you want :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom