Hard to get Reservation

lilclerk

Le Cellier's one of the toughest to get into. Keep trying every day if you really want it, I was able to get in about 40 days out.

Rob562

Cancellations do happen. I've been helping a friend book a trip, but Le Cellier wasn't available on any night. (They only decided to go on the trip about 3 months beforehand, so reservations were long gone)

Well, one night I randomly tried checking it online, and voila, there was a reservation time available, so I booked it for them. It's at 5:45, rather than their preferred 7pm, but they'll live with it. ;)

-Rob

durangojim

Also, don't forget that even if you get a reservation for say 4:45pm, you could still show up 45 mins late and be seated at 5:30pm (although I don't necessarily recommend this).

Tomi-Rocket

You were lucky. Last year I tried for months to get a reservation at Le Cellier and never could get one. I had all my other ADR's but cancelled the Yachtsman to try to get LC. Even when we were in WDW I tried to no avail. I am definitely going to get in for next year though! :)
Le Cellier's one of the toughest to get into. Keep trying every day if you really want it, I was able to get in about 40 days out.

bethann1970

I tried 180 days out and nothing. Continued to look randomly online and finally got one a few weeks ago. Not the early time I wanted (4:30), but it's near closing, so I'm hoping it will have cleared out some.

ThinkTink721

Just keep trying...you never know.
Try calling several times a day if you have time or check the on-line booking system which is what I do when I am trying to get an ADR. :wave:

Clever Name

I must have exceptional luck. I've never made an ADR and have always walked up to the door and gotten a table. I don't think that $20.00 bill had any influence at all. Yes it must have been good luck.

mickey2008.1

While it might be popular and all pumped up, its not as great as one would think after all the hype. If you dont get in, try Kona Cafe, they have a great ny strip and ribey steaks.

_Scar

We didn't like Le Cellier. In fact, it was probably our least favorite meal. Take it as a god send you won't get in. ;D

EvilQueen-T

we got in last year to both le cellier and crt after not being able to get in at first. we got our adr's about 3-4 weeks after i started making them. if you can't get in yachtsmans and shulas are both good and you aren't seated on top of each other like a le cellier.

sarajo

Le Cellier is one of the smallest, if not THE smallest, table service restaurant on property. So, ressies go quickly when there are fewer seats. Remember... Le Cellier was NOT a steakhouse in its original version- more like a cafeteria, where turn-over was quicker and there wasn't a need for more seats. For what it's worth, the steaks are okay, but there are better steaks at other places on property. Good luck!

Kajunpainter500

Original Poster
Well after a month of trying to get resevation to LeCellier we finally got in.We just kept going to,make a reservation on Disney web site,we had three different dates and times in mind.
Thanks for all the great tips. 43 Days till WDW:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

the1nonlysinger

YAY there IS hope!!! =) I've been trying to get a res at LC for the past month (same scenario as PP, decided to go on the trip only 3 1/2 months out). I literally check online like 10 times a day. (I feel kind of stupid about it- but I really want steak!!)

So here's my question... if everyone thinks there are BETTER places to get a steak- are any of them in the EPCOT vicinity- and will take only 1 DDP TS credit? ;-)

kverdon

Well he who persists sometimes succeeds! I've been trying for months to get into LC for lunch and I just got a ressie yesterday! Now if I can just get an earlier time for OHannas than 8:50! Still Trying.......

Kevin and Mona

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom