Hard to get Reservation

rkelly42

Our trip last year, we were not able to get an ADR at Le Cellier. So we left a night open and decided to try to walk up for seating. Sure enough we got sat in 15mins. This could only work depending on the size of your party. There were only two of us so it was easier to get in. If you have a large party I would say you chances are very slim.

the1nonlysinger

YAY there IS hope!!! =) I've been trying to get a res at LC for the past month (same scenario as PP, decided to go on the trip only 3 1/2 months out). I literally check online like 10 times a day. (I feel kind of stupid about it- but I really want steak!!)

So here's my question... if everyone thinks there are BETTER places to get a steak- are any of them in the EPCOT vicinity- and will take only 1 DDP TS credit? ;-)

After over a month of checking literally a dozen times a day- I FINALLY got us lunch at Le Cellier! HOORAY! :sohappy:

Magenta Panther

Huh. You think YOU got troubles? Try to get a dinner reservation for the Castle. Just try. I've tried twice, months in advance, and no deal. Darn it. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom