Harambe Nights at Disney's Animal Kingdom this summer

twebber55

Add me to the list that thinks you sound like a opinonated jerk about this. You have no ideal what is a rip off to me, nor I to you. Ain't America and it's free market economy grand ?
i agree
its a little too much for me but i do think it would be a great time...some people come across bitter towards disney, obviously its a sell out on most nights so its worth it to a lot of people

BigTxEars

i agree
its a little too much for me but i do think it would be a great time...some people come across bitter towards disney, obviously its a sell out on most nights so its worth it to a lot of people

It's certainly is not cheap, but sure looks like a great time. And your right, it is pretty successful so far :)

Lots of Disney hate on here, not simple critisim but hate IMO. I find it odd adults would spend their free time on a fan forum of anything and post nothing but negative remarks. They are free to do it but it just seems odd to me.

seascape

I would definitely go but I am not going to be at WDW until 9/20. I was they would extend it but I may go to Epcot Desert party.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
The Parks Blog has put up a description of all the food for this event.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ights-street-party-at-disneys-animal-kingdom/
Menu looks really good. Not just some simple apps or generic food. Without actually tasting it I can't say the food is amazing, but it sounds pretty good on paper. The price is steep, but you are getting some high quality items based on the descriptions of the show and the food. I'm curious to see the first reviews come in for the show itself and the food items.

Cardinals314

It kind of makes sense that premium sold out before the regular seating. People who are spending so much for a ticket have no issue spending an extra 15 dollars for better seats. I think it is too pricey, but let's see what the reviews say I guess

WildcatDen

I think we found one more as well...:rolleyes:
Pot meet kettle?
If you had read the entire thread, you will see that someone was calling anyone willing to spend this much money on an event stupid. At that time, I pointed it out, defending people's right to do what they want with their $$ and not all people see eye to eye on the value in the offering. Now that these premium seats are all sold out, it seems like there must be a lot of 'stupid' people, right, hence the eye roll.

JohnD

It kind of makes sense that premium sold out before the regular seating. People who are spending so much for a ticket have no issue spending an extra 15 dollars for better seats. I think it is too pricey, but let's see what the reviews say I guess

I would agree. If you're willing to spend $119, then why not $134?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom