Harambe Nights at Disney's Animal Kingdom this summer

Minthorne

Thank you for review, I have tickets for next week 6/14, have Premium seating also, reserved seat numbers? Get there real early for best seating? What would you recommend. Thank you.
I recommend getting there for when they let people into the seating. It is not assigned except by sections

Minthorne

HI, Thanks for the review. Im going on the 26th July. I was wondering what was the food procedure like -Is it easy to get up a second time or is it really busy? Are there seats for everyone at the dinner bit?

Many stations with the same food. More than you could imagine. Lots of seats/tables up

wogwog

Had breakfast this morning with friends who attended last night. Consensus of two who have seen Lion King on Broadway and West End London. One has a background in theater production. The other a complete Disney pixie duster. They felt like the production had an identity crises. They thought the show had two many different types of disjointed presentations. I'll let @wdwmagic cover that rather than my second hand information. Ever hear of the Federal government attempt at designing a horse and came up with a camel? The positive comments were - excellent narrator, pre-show character interactions were plentiful and well done, the food was plentiful and well prepared, for a theme park, as long as you like African food. Sort of like Animal Kingdom Lodge Boma I think they said. The cast for crowd control and food service were good and plentiful. Would they go again? No, unless the show was improved.

Magenta Panther

I just read WDWMagic's review of Harambe Nights, and watched a bit of the video. I couldn't bear to watch it all... because I HAVE to experience this wonderful night in person!!!! What I saw looked FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you, WDWMagic!

I'll be staying a Universal this fall...is there any chance that WDW will offer Harambe Nights later in the year? Because if so, I will make a reservation for it RIGHT NOW.

Next Big Thing

I just read WDWMagic's review of Harambe Nights, and watched a bit of the video. I couldn't bear to watch it all... because I HAVE to experience this wonderful night in person!!!! What I saw looked FANTASTIC!!!!! Thank you, WDWMagic!

I'll be staying a Universal this fall...is there any chance that WDW will offer Harambe Nights later in the year? Because if so, I will make a reservation for it RIGHT NOW.
I would think if DAK keeps it, it will continue to be a annual summer offering.

GoofGoof

Premium Member

You should have watched to the end of the video. You missed the special surprise ending where Kermit and Miss Piggy showed up in full African tribal attire and perform a duet. Really moving stuff. I think you'll love it;):confused:o_O:cry::depressed::hungover:

Seriously, I agree that it looks pretty solid. I'm not going to be there while it's going on, but if I was I would consider it.

Computer Magic

Yes WDW resort transpiration is available just as normal,
Wow, that seems like a high cost. How many people per resort can there be? This doesn't seem like the same number of people a Mickey Not So Scary Halloween would bring in. I guess I figured they would drop you off at a park, DTD or AKL, something like TL is starting to do.

doctornick

Wow, that seems like a high cost. How many people per resort can there be? This doesn't seem like the same number of people a Mickey Not So Scary Halloween would bring in. I guess I figured they would drop you off at a park, DTD or AKL, something like TL is starting to do.

It is possible/likely that the buses from Harambe Nights go to multiple resorts, not just one bus/one resort.

jakeman

Heck yeah it is.

Captain Sisko is telling the Lion King story. The only way that would be better is if he invites the Avatar cat people to join the Federation at the end of the show.

20.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom