Happy Birthday to the Queen Mother

markymark

Originally posted by jay_london
Seano when you have done as much for your country as our Queen Mum has for ours, then feel free to comment.

Yeah! so you'll only have about another 80 years of sitting on your and you'll be there.

markymark

the ignorance is astounding

Jay dont get me wrong, I'm not some huge anti-royalist, I am not their biggest fan, but I would never be one who would call for their abolishment. The main gripe I have is with the QM, I am quite sure there are many people of her age or similar who have done a great deal for our country and it hasn't been recongised,outside of their telegram.

jay_london

Originally posted by markymark

Jay dont get me wrong, I'm not some huge anti-royalist, I am not their biggest fan, but I would never be one who would call for their abolishment. The main gripe I have is with the QM, I am quite sure there are many people of her age or similar who have done a great deal for our country and it hasn't been recongised,outside of their telegram.

I am glad to hear you are not a huge anti-royalist. The QM is a Royal figure Head of the generation that fought and lost many lives to maintain our freedom against nazi Germany. She, like many ordinary folk stayed in London and other major cities and provided the backbone for our fighting forces. She still goes on public duties even at the age of 101 that is why she is held in such high regard by the public. Yes it is true they lead a exceptionaly good life but remeber they dedicate their lives to the country, our Mr.Blair may be here for 8 years the qm, queen and charles are at the counties service for life.
jay

Seano846

Seano when you have done as much for your country as our Queen Mum has for ours, then feel free to comment.

First of all Jay you do not know what I have done for my country and what I do every day for my country, Secondly I do know that I havent sat on My FAT for 101 years and watched my DISFUNCTIONAL family act like in front of my fellow countrymen. So you do not know what the F*** you are talking about

AND DO ME A FAVOR JAY, IGNORE ME FROM NOW ON

(no offense meant to the other brits on this board)

Attachments

• country flag.gif
    country flag.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 17

markymark

I am now officially removing myself from this thread.

No offence taken seano - I just aint being around when this gets messy.

Mark

Seano846

I understand mark, I respect the tradition of the Royal Family and I am not looking for a debate. I just think it stinks that the money hard working people make go to people who don't understand the concept of work. I also don't like when people have no idea what they are talking about, especially when it comes to what I have done.:mad:

Seano846

AND by the way Jay, I WILL comment on what I want to ,WHEN I want WITHOUT your permission!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom